Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins linebacker trio.......who's better?

Doctorfro

Not a trio, but the Pats with Bruschi, McGinest, Vrabel, Colvin, and Beisel are pretty scary.

How about the Bears, I'm not sure who their 3rd is with Urlacher and Briggs.

But yeah, the Skins 'backers have been carrying this team recently. LaVar really stepped up today and Marcus was...well Marcus :D

Not a trio, but the Pats with Bruschi, McGinest, Vrabel, Colvin, and Beisel are pretty scary.

But yeah, the Skins 'backers have been carrying this team recently. LaVar really stepped up today and Marcus was...well Marcus :D

Their 3rd LB is Hunter Hillenmeyer who is very average. If you are going to compare us to another linebacking core, then I think the Broncos' core of Al Wilson, Ian Gold, and DJ Williams is better than ours.

Their 3rd LB is Hunter Hillenmeyer who is very average. If you are going to compare us to another linebacking core, then I think the Broncos' core of Al Wilson, Ian Gold, and DJ Williams is better than ours.

I think our core is better. :D

I'll go best LB duo (not big on Marshal he is riding coat tails imo). But Arrington & Washington are the best & youngest duo in the NFL.

:doh: Have you been watching the games?? Without Marshall, we would not have made the playoffs.

Go back, look at game tapes, lood at the stats, (he had more tackles against TB than either LA, or GW).

plus... marshall pulling down more pics that both of em all season long!

and leading team with tackles!

Marcus Lemar and LaVar are playing so good lately. All the big plays that went on in the last 2 game except the taylor return against the gles are from the backers. They are playing so good keep it up guys.

Are you an idiot? Lemar Marshall led the team in INT's and tackles. He is right up their with LaVar and Marcus.

:doh: Have you been watching the games?? Without Marshall, we would not have made the playoffs.

Go back, look at game tapes, lood at the stats, (he had more tackles against TB than either LA, or GW).

:cuss:Well aren't you mouthy. No - "Have YOU been watching the games??" YOU "go back, look at game tapes". And try *looking at the stats* instead of "looding at the stats". Maybe it will help.

Well I don't think Marshal is as good as our past MLBs - Pierce, Barrow, Trotter, Derik Smith, Marcus Patton ...(how far do you want me to go I haven't missed a Redskins game in decades, how about you?). Marshal has done alright for his first year as a season starter (in his 5 year career?). But he has also had more lapses than the other LBs too (do you watch those parts of the games too). And yes I think he benefits greatly being sandwhiched inbetween two probowlers.

Archived