Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

state of the redskin faithful part deux

Boots

So, how are we feeling after the win? I'm glad to see the redskins win, but I must admit to feeling a little hollow after the performance of the offence.

What do the skins need to do to increase the output of the offence? It's been two weeks with flat uninspired play by this unit, and I don't think they can be succesful next week with the same type of play!

So, how are we feeling after the win? I'm glad to see the redskins win, but I must admit to feeling a little hollow after the performance of the offence.

What do the skins need to do to increase the output of the offence? It's been two weeks with flat uninspired play by this unit, and I don't think they can be succesful next week with the same type of play!

You have to understand that we just played against a REALLY TOUGH defense.

We'll be fine. The Eagles always play us tough, there's the whole division thing going on there that always seems to happen, and the Bucs have the #1 defense in the NFL. Do I wish we could have put on the offensive performance we did against the cowpukes? Heck yeah. I wish we could do that every week. But, we did what we needed. I'm more worried about our defense spending so much time on the field than anything else. We're banged up, and need a few more breathers between series.

Seattle will be a game where our offense will have much more room to breathe and flex a little muscle.

how am i feeling? i haven't felt this ecstatic about my redskins since i was a teenager, the last time the skins were good. i called my dad, a lifelong skins maniac, and my mom, a one-time redskinette, and screamed into the phone as i was sitting at my friend's apartment surrounded by bucs fans, completely oblivious to their meaningless trash talking and butthurt banter.

i'm a bit concerned about portis's shoulder and brunell's leg, but gibbs has ways of working miracles when his back is against the wall. the defense... i have no fears. the guys are as tight and cohesive a unit as i've seen in a long time. i was so happy to see lavar in la-la land in his post game interview. sporting his jersey with pride, i just gleamed. oh, and sean taylor is going to play with fire in his eyes next week. look for our beloved "thug" to send someone to the ER.

Archived