Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More Extreme Bucs Pics #1

Tarhog

Couple of questions guys, if you are around.

1. That cheerleader with the long blonde hair that you got a side shot of, with the grade A backside; she was the best looking on the cheerleading squad, wasn't she?

2. Was it really that cold in Tampa that you needed coats?

3. Could you hear what Buges was saying to Rabach?

Thanks

Again, great pictures!!! I love seeing the sideline shots like that. Brings a much different perspective of the game.

Quick question for anyone at the game. How many Redskins fans were at the game? There were a few times when the Bucs had the ball (especially on their TD drive) when there was a lot of noice. You could see Simms trying to quiet the crowd down by signalling his arms, but then the crowd just got louder. I thought that was awesome!!!

Couple of questions guys, if you are around.

1. That cheerleader with the long blonde hair that you got a side shot of, with the grade A backside; she was the best looking on the cheerleading squad, wasn't she?

2. Was it really that cold in Tampa that you needed coats?

3. Could you hear what Buges was saying to Rabach?

Thanks

I thought she was definitely one of the best. But there were another 6 or more very fine looking ladies.

I come from Canada. It was chilly :) Surprisingly so. But I had on a fleece jacket. Not winter coat weather for me.

No, I couldn't. Stadium noise is too loud.

Who is the shaggy haired kid with Buges? It just looks weird seeing a young kid standing next to ol' Buges.

I noticed some kids running on the Skins sideline. At one point I saw one of them go take a sheet of paper off of a printer and run it to a guy with a headset. I assume they're running the game photos to the coaches.

I think somebody had a favorite cheerleader. ;)

DSC02590.JPG

Nah dude, but admittedly she was the best of her squadron. You have to keep in mind they divide the cheerleaders into 4 squads... 2 on each sidelines... 1 on either side of the bench.

Considering I typically spend most of my time on the Redskins side (except for the Cowboys and Bucs games) I don't get an opportunity to photograph girls from all 4 squadrons. I got 3 squadrons at Saturdays game because I spent the 3rd quarter on the Bucs sidelines.

She was the prettiest of her squadron... but the other 2 squadrons were even better :)

Archived