Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michael Pittman comments about "spitting" incident

Jermaine76

I was just on ESPN.com and they have comments of what Pittman said about Sean Taylor:

"There was a lot of trash-talking the whole game," Pittman said. "He spit in my face, no man is going to spit in my face. ..He'd get a lot worse if it was on the street."

Ok Michael. This is Sean Taylor we're talking about...not your wife or girlfriend that you beat up a while back.

I was just on ESPN.com and they have comments of what Pittman said about Sean Taylor:

"There was a lot of trash-talking the whole game," Pittman said. "He spit in my face, no man is going to spit in my face. ..He'd get a lot worse if it was on the street."

Ok Michael. This is Sean Taylor we're talking about...not your wife or girlfriend that you beat up a while back.

Yeah -- but Mike is a crazy dude.

All I'm saying is, if you see a white SUV with Arizona plates idling outside of Redskins Park this week, just tell Sean to take the back way out. :laugh:

Pittman is full of crap. if it really happened, the best way to take care of business is on the field, or better yet after the game. It didn't happen and he is trying to save face.

Haha, what a punkass this guy is.

---------

http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/articles.html?id=841

In 2001 Michael Pittman was arrested twice for domestic abuse. He got some probation and served a one-game suspension. Last week was his first game back after a three game suspension due to, yes, another domestic abuse arrest.

Since actions speak louder than words, to make his point during an argument with his wife, Pittman got in his Hummer and rammed her car, which had his 2-year-old child and the 18-year-old babysitter inside along with his wife.

Pittman said his suspension was bad, but could have been a lot worse. A lot worse? Nah, come on, you are a pro athlete. Michael did say his wife was standing behind him. This reminds me of an old riddle, what does Michael Pittman say to a woman with two black eyes? Nothing, he already told her twice. She’s not standing behind him, she’s hiding behind him. She’s learned her lesson, stay out of Mike’s way, he’s a pro athlete, you can’t touch him.

Why is this so hard for people to understand? Leonard Little wants to drive drunk—who cares, he’s a Pro Bowler. Michael Pittman wants to play demolition derby with his wife and young child—big deal, he led the Bucs in rushing last year. That Jamal Lewis trying to help out a friend (at least he’s not selfish) isn’t important; what is important is that he gained 2,000 yards last year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2284062

TAMPA, Fla. -- Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor was ejected for spitting in the face of Michael Pittman during Saturday's 17-10 wild-card win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Taylor spit at Pittman as the two stood face-to-face after a 3-yard scramble by quarterback Chris Simms in the third quarter. Pittman hit Taylor in retaliation, but referee Mike Carey announced there would be no penalty on Pittman.

"There was a lot of trash-talking the whole time," Pittman said. "He spit in my face, no man is going to spit in my face. I have a lot of respect for Sean Taylor, but no respect no more. My initial reaction was, just hit him in the face. He'd be a lot worse if it was on the street."

Taylor, who declined to comment, will likely be fined by the league.

The NFL had no official comment on the ejection, but officials will review the incident, ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports.

There almost certainly will be no suspension because the NFL is always reluctant to suspend players in these circumstances for the obvious competitive reasons, especially during the playoffs. A player's personal history is also taken into account.

Taylor can expect to receive a substantial fine.

"You can't do anything crazy in the playoffs," defensive end Phillip Daniels said. "We need everybody. Sean's young. He's actually matured a lot, taking away today. He's got to be smarter than that."

Taylor was a nonstop source of trouble for the Redskins in 2004 as a rookie. After a game against Cincinnati, he was investigated for spitting at receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh. The NFL carefully reviewed tapes to determine whether Taylor should be fined, but they found no video evidence to support the allegation.

Taylor also faced a drunken driving charge that was later dismissed, a fine for skipping the NFL's mandatory rookie symposium and several in-season fines for uniform violations and illegal hits. He is currently awaiting trial on a felony charge of aggravated assault stemming from a June 1 confrontation near his home in Miami.

Assistant coach Gregg Williams stood by Taylor, who had a 51-yard fumble return for a touchdown Saturday before his ejection.

"I believe in the kid," Williams said. "A lot of people don't see him behind the scenes the way I do. I love the kid. I'd adopt him as my own son. Sometimes I think I have him as my own son, or my own stepson. He said he didn't do it and I have to believe him. I'll take a look at the film before I talk with him."

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

He didn't do it but he did probably call his mama a %hore...:applause:

:laugh: @ him trying to challenge S. Taylor on the streets

fact is, whatever happened, you don't wanna **** with Taylor

You guys taking the attention away from your thug Sean Taylor's incident by bringing up Pittmans off the field incident a few years back is, well laughable.

Id put a fresh $20 on Pittman handling Taylor decisively in a street brawl. Pittman has some freakin cannons

u know what...those stupid uniform fine on portis and ST are just plain retarded!!!! they have a unique style and they are fined for it? i mean....i personally liked the socks! and the illegal hit fines are...well....i don't 'see anything wrong with him hitting TO while he was out of bounds...hehehe

You left out the best part, where Pittman says he, "lost all respect for Taylor.."

And the Hypocrite of the Year award goes to....

Sean has a lot to be sorry for I don't think he needs to lose a minute of sleep worrying about what this Asshat thinks of him.

Cheers,

CLBinMD

You guys taking the attention away from your thug Sean Taylor's incident by bringing up Pittmans off the field incident a few years back is, well laughable.

Id put a fresh $20 on Pittman handling Taylor decisively in a street brawl. Pittman has some freakin cannons

well our "thug" helped run up the score on your ineffective offense, including ol' fists of fury pittman. i guess he'll have to take it out on his wife or something.

but as for that $20, you'd be better off using it to bet on whether or not pittman would have his spine ripped out and eaten by taylor.

If that helps you sleep better tonight, go for it.

sleep better? Im simply responding to a debate. I guess there was no need to interrupt a bunch of Skin homers who are trying to deflect the attention from Taylor by bringing up Pittmans wife beating incident from a few years ago. My bad

Archived