Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wasn't Simms just a little too arrogant?

psrichmond

I know take it like a man.

To quote "Terry Tate: Office Linebacker": "It's mind games, man..."

Simms was trying to get the Redskins to do something stupid and give the Bucs some free yards. Props to him for trying.

Props to the 'Skins for showing restraint and not taking the bait.

It like having a fence,on one side you have a little terrier,on the other you have a pitt bull..lil dog will bark all day cuz it knows its safe,but if the fence was down...but i agree with previous posts,if a skin did that it would be "cool",simms losing at the time and being sacked/picked off,jus made it silly

If Clinton Portis had done it after breaking a run, everyone would be saying it was cool.

When players do something like that, it's on a touchdown run. What became of that drive by Simms?

That ****iness reminds me of Matt Hasselbeck in that playoff game in Green Bay. He proclaimed to the world that he was going to score and proceeded to lose the game for the Seahawks by throwing a pick.

I had the impression he was trying to entice a hit out of bounds. Gotta give him props for the way he got things going after their offense gave us 14.

How old is he again? 23? He had to be nervous as hell, dry heavin in his locker before his first playoff game.

He is gonna be better than his dad ever was

Perhaps he was just excited in the game, but he seemed pretty arrogant to me. The way he egged on players while he was running his huge 4 yard run.

Wow when he taunted Carlos while running out of bounds I wanted Carlos to knock the s*** out of him on the next play.

Chris if you really wanna talk s**** to Carlos Rogers, then don't run out of bounds next time, and then we will see who comes out on top.

.......Sorry that incident really pissed me off. In the end, we are moving on, and the Bucs season is DONE. :bucsuck:

Archived