Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pasquerelli at it AGAIN!!!

zt155

That wasnt that bad. He gave the defense props, and lets face it, the offense sucked tonight. He did get that fact wrong, but I'm willing to overlook it as an error rather than an attack.

But still, I believe Art may have proof of his vendetta regardless off the tone of his articles... :)

Well, he got the date of our last playoff win wrong, but overall I thought it was a good article. He praised our D constantly. And I don't think anyone can look at our offensive output and not call it suspect. At times our offense looks great, but at times (like today) it looks horrid.

He's the first one I've seen to say that Taylor 'allegedly' spit rather than just say that he did it.

Yeah, you're right. Nothing wrong with a reporter getting his facts wrong. I apologize.

He got A fact wrong, not "facts"...and for all we know he was meaning that Gibbs hasn't won a playoff game since then, not the team. Whatever, that one screw-up doesn't override the very postive tone of the article concerning Williams and the Skins' defensive performance today.

For once, I think Pastabelly is spot on with his analysis. And yes, the offense appears "suspect" after tonight's outing. Stop reading everythign the man writes through a "he hates the Redskins" prism. He's actually heaping TONS of praise on Gregg Williams and our D. Would you praise our offense after tonight's game? Would you praise Gibbs' offensive playcalling after this game? If there's one thing to single out, as a writer, in this instance, it's the phenomenal play of that defensive unit, and that's what Pastabelly did.

Secondly, he could easily have simply harped on overpaid assistants and how Snyder is ruining things for other franchises by raised the average salaries of assistants....blah blah blah (I've heard this crap from enough commentators). But no, Pastabelly, instead, demonstrates - rather impressively, I think - how and why Gregg Williams deserved his extension (and raise), and why Dan Snyder was justified in giving it to him.

You'll rarely catch me siding with Pastabelly (or anything ESPN or ESPN.com-related), but on this one, just leave it alone.

Archived