Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys board on our win (Not what you think)

3CardMonte

Author Comment

dcstar

First Teamer

(1/7/06 6:33:35 pm)

Greg Williams makes me sick

Of Zimmer. Lbers show blitz and then back off and dline rushes the backfield, blitzers coming from all angles, mixing zone coverages,dline stunts etc. Zimmers read and react has got to go. Please let the Rams hire him. Williams has his defense doing everything

Cowboysrsuperb

Rookie

(1/7/06 6:35:16 pm)

Re: Greg Williams makes me sick

ChocolateLab

(1/7/06 6:40:02 pm)

And frankly, Joe Gibbs' offense and Joe Bugel's offensive line make me sick of Parcells and Tony Sparano.

Really, they play the same basic, physical game Parcells wants to, only they do it much better.

Oh, and they have a kicker.

irvin4evs

Hall of Famer

(1/7/06 6:46:46 pm)

jesus, its about time you guys wake up.

TNTTYREE

First Teamer

(1/7/06 6:49:11 pm)

Yes, really our #1 offseason priority MUST be to fire zimmy and get a top level NFL defesive mind to take this talent we have and win games alone with it!

I can't understand why the Rams or anyone else would even think of hiring anyone who actually put's Lynn Scott into games and only rushes 3 when we have so much talent to go KILL QB's and lack ANY safety's who excell at covering.

SixShooter

Hall of Famer

(1/7/06 6:49:50 pm)

Gibbs and Williams do more with less. Williams attacks offenses with players who aren't all pro-bowlers and first round picks. Zimmer plays the read and react which doesn't allow for much forcing of the issue to good offensive teams. Their guys play with confidence and are sure of themselves. I hate the skins but Gibbs has done miracles with a team who is cap strapped and has few draft picks almost every year.

~SS~

ChocolateLab

(1/7/06 6:53:40 pm)

Yep... Look at their defense. They are starting two of our old castoffs, Omar Stoutmire and Demetric Evans. Demetric Fricking Evans!!

It's completely disgusting. I hope Jerry is paying attention to this and seeing that his coach is not maximizing the resources he's provided him. I just want to puke right now.

dcstar

First Teamer

(1/7/06 6:54:19 pm)

look what they are doing to the Bucs with how many starters in the secondary out? We lose 1 corner and its over. Washington is playing backups everywhere back there and Simms has a long pass of 10 yds

mballard

First Teamer

(1/7/06 6:55:20 pm)

I think BILL should fired the whole assistance coaching staff but it not going to happen we could be allot better but were not going to be

irvin4evs

Hall of Famer

(1/7/06 7:01:40 pm)

Zimmer apologists, fire away. You lose.

ChocolateLab

(1/7/06 7:13:45 pm)

And it's not just the defense... Look at how good their O line is with marginal talent, too. The tackles are pretty good but not great, but the interior is average as can be. Yet they run the ball well.

Again, I want to puke. Let's hope TB keeps up this momentum and makes the Skins look bad eventually.

millerlite88

First Teamer

(1/7/06 8:24:29 pm)

MIGHT MAKE YOU SICK BUT I BET YOU WISH YOU HAD HIM AS YOUR DC

BRING BACK BUTCH DAVIS FOR DC............

roofustheemperor

Hall of Famer

(1/7/06 8:29:00 pm)

parcells needs one stud OC or DC, its too much at ask for a 64 year old guy to control the whole team. Gibbs has it easy since he has williams.

Well it seemed mostly to be trashing of there own staff and a semi respect of how our staff and players have stepped up,i can imagine the first part but the almost appearance of a admiration for what we have done,from a cowboys board?? hmm im not sure but isnt that one of the signs for the apocolypse,boiling seas,darkness...cowboys pointing out our superior team

Looks good to me :laugh: you have to look at this way we have screwed them every possible way we beat them twice, we knock them out of the playoffs, we took Gregg Williams who they really wanted as a defensive coach [ plays we have a couple of their players Noble and Evans LOL

Dallas = trophy.giftrophy.giftrophy.giftrophy.giftrophy.gif

Washington = trophy.giftrophy.giftrophy.gif

Yeah....I'm sure Dallas is real jealous

Now that's PRICELESS.

Washington 26 Cowbums 3, Washington 31 Cowbums 17 That equals 2 NFC Championships. The Biggest games these 2 can play. Also I don't discount any of the Skins history son. 5 World Championships for the Skins PERIOD. I argued with a Cowbum fan that brought up the Skins losing 73-0. Well if you count that which is a negative, then count the positive. Five World Championships for the Skins PERIOD. :dallasuck :dallasuck

Hey how the cowboys doing out there on the golf course they working on their golf game..

They have not been able to get out there because the golf course is reserved for the Redskins after they get eliminated by Seattle.

Damn, you even beat Dallas in reserving the course.

They have not been able to get out there because the golf course is reserved for the Redskins after they get eliminated by Seattle.

That is quite possibly the lamest comeback I've ever seen on this board. I just looked at your age....I understand now.

It must hurt you pretty bad if you have to come on here now.

Yawwwwwwwwwn that was weak how long did that take you to think that one up or did you have help ?

Archived