Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who else wanted to ***** slap Suzy Colber?

FARAPS

Hey hey hey. Family channel here. Cripes guys. Let's try to be a little classy here. Suzy did some stories on Simms sure. Ever occur to you that maybe She's doing what the network fellows say? And she did go on to mention the Skins a few times as well. She's always been fairly well respected by most for her reporting up this point. Man. fickle fans.

I didn't buy into the Kolber haters group before this game but afterwards, she totally deserves it. She is a talentless, know nothing stooge. I kept waiting for an update on Taylor, or Wynn, and didn't get CRAP! The only thing she was able to talk about was what was whispered into her earphone.

I hate sideline reporters as a general principle. But Suzy is probably the worst.

She reports on things she spoke to the players or coaches about during the week more than giving us up-to-the-minute news from the sidelines. How useless is that? And it's not just her. The networks use them to report "human interest" fluff pieces on the players and coaches.

I kept waiting to hear about Wynn's injury. I don't think she ever mentioned it. Did they suddenly ban her from the lockerroom?

Archived