Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

IT's TRUE THE MEDIA REALLY HATES OR SKINS

jRight

"The dingy Redskins locker room"? What type of crap is that? That's extremely biased IMO. He at this point isn't even talking about the team but about the locker room after the game.

If anything thats on TB for having a ****ty locker room! LOL

Let's all email him how much we love this article.

i spent 2 min looking for his email..googled it and such...no luck...than again im celebrating skins win with lots of beer so go figure...anyways i just wanted to tell him "as long as you win games it does not matter"...all i know is that we move on and all the pretty plays simms seemed to make DID NOT matter

HTTR

come on guys be serious... do you serisouly think the skins would have scored a TD if they had not gotten a tipped INT down to the 5 or a fumble return TD... you guys couldnt move the ball an inch on the bucs... i mean 25 yards passing... that is simply pathetic... when the Giants are anemic on offense sometimes i can admit it... but seriously if it werent for chris simms mistakes or cadillacs fumbles... it very well could have been a shut out

I just can't believe how he is calling out Portis - basically saying he "faked" the injury. He obviously know NOTHING about the skins and the way he has been battered the past few weeks. Oh and enough of the man crush with the Bucs d - why is it when we get turn overs they are "fluke" I usually don't buy into the whole media has an agenda but this guy certainly had it out for us.

Best play by the Tampa Bay defense -- and there were plenty -- was Simeon Rice's embarrassment of left tackle Chris Samuels on the first play of the fourth quarter, bull-rushing him back into Brunell.

Best play by the skins offense was Portis leaving the Tampa LB KNOCKED OUT & ASZ UP on the blitz pickup

come on guys be serious... do you serisouly think the skins would have scored a TD if they had not gotten a tipped INT down to the 5 or a fumble return TD... you guys couldnt move the ball an inch on the bucs... i mean 25 yards passing... that is simply pathetic... when the Giants are anemic on offense sometimes i can admit it... but seriously if it werent for chris simms mistakes or cadillacs fumbles... it very well could have been a shut out

But it wasn't. The team won and moves on to the second round. A lot of teams are home for the season watching. I'll take a win any way it comes, secure in the knowledge that we're better than last year and will be better next year.

Archived