Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

And every other fanbase is bashing Sean Taylor

SkinsHokieFan

Just scanning a few NFL boards (Eagles, Cowboys, Broncos) it seems everyone has a Sean Taylor is a classless thug thread going on because he "allegedly" spit on Pittman

Seriously, when will people stop living in glass houses and realizes that football is an emotional game, Sean Taylor is NOT a classless thug and to just chill with this whole "class thing"

If anything, you judge a teams "class" by who is leading them. And we have Joe Gibbs leading us, who is the defintion of class

IF Sean spit on him, thats a pretty low thing to do. Not much class there. However, I am far from convinced he actually spit. GW in his post-game interview with Comcast said ST denied it.

However, I find it ironic that Eagles and Cowgirls fan especially have the balls to talk about "classless". Something about the pot and kettle would seem to apply.

Just scanning a few NFL boards (Eagles, Cowboys, Broncos) it seems everyone has a Sean Taylor is a classless thug thread going on because he "allegedly" spit on Pittman

Seriously, when will people stop living in glass houses and realizes that football is an emotional game, Sean Taylor is NOT a classless thug and to just chill with this whole "class thing"

If anything, you judge a teams "class" by who is leading them. And we have Joe Gibbs leading us, who is the defintion of class

Are you going to defend Marcus Vick next?? :laugh:

IF he spit: He is a total a-hole, thug, prick.

IF he really didn't: He isn't.

Wow, that was really easy. :D

That is more reason 4 us @ home to embrace him and let him know his is wanted & appreciated...2 hell with any and every1 who has a problem with S.T. Every1 has a problem with him from out of town but I bet if they had an opportunity to have him on their squad they'd be all 4 it

Guest sith lord

Eagles fans calling someone classless is hilarious. The 90's Cowboy's were filled with classless players. Did the Bronco fans call Bill Romanowski classless when he spat into JJ Stokes face?

Eagles fans calling someone classless is hilarious. The 90's Cowboy's were filled with classless players. Did the Bronco fans call Bill Romanowski classless when he spat into JJ Stokes face?

Exactly my point, which is why I never like to call someone "classless" especially with football

I don't understand where people get off on being so self righteous

As I said, when the man at the top is Joe Gibbs, this is a classy organization that does things the right way

Yeah the wife beater that swung at him....that's classy :rolleyes:

All those bitter losers can bite me. Their eyes would roll back if thier teams had a chance to sign him and they know it.

i agree totally; and Pittman didn't just beat the crap out of his wife (that's bad enough), he tried to hit his wife and son with a car. If ST spit on him, good for him.

So is it ok to sock someone if they spit on you? There should have been offsetting penalties.

I am not commenting on what it was. It is what it is

I am merely commenting on self righteous fans who are obsessed with "class"

And it makes me laugh when I read Eagles and Cowboy fans calling Taylor classless or a thug when they have their own players to worry about

I have yet to see spit fly out of his mouth during the replays. But the ref probably had a better view at it then us. Either way, we have to expect this coming from other team's fans. If Roy Williams did the same thing, everyone here knows that we would be bashing him. But who cares what other fans think. Their just mad because we have Sean Taylor and they don't :silly:.

But you didn't say that they were judging the team. You said that they were calling S.Taylor classes. And I'm sorry, if it was really done, it was classes and a whole lot of other things that I will just leave to others to mention. If it was done, I will just blame it on him being young and dumb...(mainly because he is a Redskin).

Let me clarify that. When I saw Romanowski do that cowardly junk, I lost all respect for him and from then on considered him a scared little punk who needs a good a$$ whipping. But I don't want to feel that way about one of the best all around athletes on my life long favorite team.

i agree totally; and Pittman didn't just beat the crap out of his wife (that's bad enough), he tried to hit his wife and son with a car. If ST spit on him, good for him.

Sean Taylor is the fourth Boondock Saint. Pittman is a lowlife wifebeater who tried to KILL his son and his wife. He is SCUM.

Archived