Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Pasquarelle changing his tune?

Chris 44

Spurrier doesn't so much want respect as he does an excuse for retribution. He'll get one every week this fall which, for him, is a delicious proposition.

love it....heres to a little weekly retribution (haven't we had a little coming for a decade or so?):cheers:

Guys, Fat Boy has not climbed onto the Bandwagon. You'd know -- the damn thing would tilt to the left.

He's just making sure he says both positive and negative things about the Skins in the preseason, so no matter what happens, he can say, "I told you so."

Or maybe the lard-*** just can't make up his mind.

Originally posted by FordHQ

He also wrote http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp02/columns/redskins/1420935.html

... looks like he's slowly realizing the errors of his ways.

Terrific. Arrington's play in the Penn State system was instrumental in his development, so I suppose in HIS case, his college carrer (and performance) was relevant. Sure wish it was that way for other players as well...

Originally posted by MRMADD

Guys, Fat Boy has not climbed onto the Bandwagon. You'd know -- the damn thing would tilt to the left.

He's just making sure he says both positive and negative things about the Skins in the preseason, so no matter what happens, he can say, "I told you so."

Or maybe the lard-*** just can't make up his mind.

Thats what most of the Mediots do, they set themselves up to be able to say they are right regardless. I try not to listen too much because it's all worthless anyway. Even if it's good ink, it doesn't really mean much. Only playing the games and winning will

Well, at least we've still got that old standard in Paul Zimmerman. He's got the redskins finishing in last in the NFC East, at 7-9, and ranked 18th in his season starting ratings.

Good to know that he thinks that the Giants will have the same record as us.

:silly:

Archived