Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Awwwww, Chris Berman . . .

goldenster95

Not just Berman, but Maguire and the other guy with Theismann, too. The game was a 60 minute Tampa Bay lovefest. Berman seemed almost upset that the 'Skins won.

Not the first time he has appeared that way, either.[/quote

No sheet. I'd love to just literally slap those clowns someday. Of ocurse it would have to be in that special kind of context that allows socially one adult to justifiably strike another without appearing to be immature or maladjusted.

That context is what I refer to as "no witnesses". :D

I hate Chris Berman. He is the biggest Giants homer (with his damn GGGGGG-MEEEN thing that makes me sick). He has never complemented the skins once on their 5 game (now 6 game) winning streak and now he does this, dissing our offense. Defense wins Championships and our defense was awesome and most importantly, we got the win.

I was disappointed in Theisman as well. Sometimes he hides his feelings to a fault. He had nothing but love for Simms, I think he kinda likes him know what I mean?? Blondie and young. Everyone knows you played for the Skins Joey, just quit the reverse phsycology bs.

I was disappointed in Theisman as well. Sometimes he hides his feelings to a fault. He had nothing but love for Simms, I think he kinda likes him know what I mean?? Blondie and young. Everyone knows you played for the Skins Joey, just quit the reverse phsycology bs.

Hell i like him. He got guts and balls bigger than Brunells. hes gonna be a Good QB. Wish we had him cause now he got experience. That TB team is no slouch no matter what you all wanna say. They played tough all game. We won on two turnovers, and TY Sean Taylor..What a game. I hope Gibbs can figure something out for our QB situation next year though cause it isnt looking great right now. Enough whining though Savor the victory and onto Seattle we go. Bring the Hawks. NFC Championship here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seattle who????????????????????

I read in a post somewhere that ESPN is checking out our board.

Really????

Then let me say this:

Bermy is a FAT PIG!

Hope he chokes to death on his next bacon cheese dog!

And I already posted this....

To ESPN, ABC, USA Today and ALL other doubters.....

EAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail!:point2sky

Yeah, now that they put the sportscasters up in the boxes we can't throw food at them like we did when that butthole Cosell used to put down the Skins!!! I had a friend that had seats about 10 rows below the press box and we would be listening to Cosell's comments. The fans would turn around and throw anything available into the the open window. It was absolutely great. But the Skins never get any respect; even with three Super Bowl wins, announcers constantly put down THE BEST DAMN TEAM IN THE NFL!!!!!!!!!! "Not a sermon, just a thought." Ha, ha, ha, ha. That's why I listen to Sonny and Sam.

No sheet. I'd love to just literally slap those clowns someday. Of ocurse it would have to be in that special kind of context that allows socially one adult to justifiably strike another without appearing to be immature or maladjusted.

That context is what I refer to as "no witnesses". :D

You gotta be more thugged out than that. I'll do it for you but I gotta wear a balaclava or somethin'.

Archived