Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Caddy24 Show Your Face

IM A REDSKIN FAN

Where is that idiot picture posting jerk?? He had a lot of balls coming to our site with all that smack. He is crying in his beer, yelling at the officials like we did in the first game. You know that will be talked about this week. I just think there was no way this umpire was going to reverse that play after ejecting Taylor. Who knows what drew that out, and why didn't the Tampa player get flagged for swinging?? It's still a penalty regardless of what caused it.

For some reason, I think hes not gonna be here.

He's doing what all of us Buccaneer fans are doing right now -- sitting quietly somewhere and trying to forget what just happened. Then, likely in a few days, the debate'll start up over who to draft.

Playoff losses suck. Close playoff losses suck for a long time.

Do yourselves a favor and don't call him out -- just enjoy your win. Take the high road.

He's doing what all of us Buccaneer fans are doing right now -- sitting quietly somewhere and trying to forget what just happened. Then, likely in a few days, the debate'll start up over who to draft.

Playoff losses suck. Close playoff losses suck for a long time.

Do yourselves a favor and don't call him out -- just enjoy your win. Take the high road.

LOL...riiiiiight. I'm sure you guys wouldn't call out one of ours if you won?

Come on......do us a favor and let us have our fun. :point2sky HTTR!

Archived