Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If I have to follow the rules - Don't you?

mistymjohnson

I can't believe that I am even going to post this DURING the game (Thank God for commercials)... It is unbelievable that on my very first post on this site... I received a reply stating the rule that I had apparently broke. This rule is concerning how to apropriately swear on the message board. I wasn't offended at first, but now... I find myself saying "HEY! What about everyone else who CLEARLY does it on a regular basis!" Not just the newbies either... I am seeing it come from mostly regulars.

I was not going to say anything, because I am not that petty... But now I have seen enough of it since the game started that it is starting to get absurd. Rarely do I ever swear (and when I do... it is very mild in nature)... But I have seen a LOT of it tonight, and it is distasteful and makes us ALL look bad!

So, I guess what I am saying here is... If I have to follow the rules... Can you please also? Thanks in advance!

Misty

~GO WASHINGTON~

We appreciate your attention to the rules. To help out the staff, please use the REPORT THIS POST link on any post you feel is violating the rules.

Thanks.

With that, this thread is closed.... lets watch some PLAYOFF football.

Archived