Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Antonio Brown = Falling on the ground

davidmc005

I have been saying it ever since Brown came back. He is a turnover going somewhere to happen when he returns punts. He is a complete moron when it comes to decision making and thats why he fumbled. If Gibbs has half a brain Brown will never see the field again...EVER. Ok now thats done with, were up 17-3:) . Losing Wynn on that obvious broken arm though really sucks :(

Sorry. I think you are dead wrong. Guy needs to mature, no doubt. But he's returned kicks for TDs last year and this year. We can't afford to lose Santana on some cheap shot. You wanna advance without Moss?????

Like I said in the game thread, Arrington blows a simple play on 3rd down and all's forgiven...he'll 'make it up to us'. Brown does likewise and he should be cut.

Calm down. We're going to need Brown. And he damn well may return one for a TD in the playoffs. Gibbs will stick with him.

Listen, AB screwed up. But that play is a judgment call. The ball was kicked short and Brown was too deep. If he let that ball roll, that would have been downed inside the 5. He made the decision to go for it on the bounce. Now, in doing that you have to see that the defense is closing in and make sure to catch it and then get down. He had the confidence to go after it. Now, the coaches will tell him to let that ball roll instead of risking the fumble. He needs to catch the football when doing that.

However. Putting Moss back there is not a good idea. Not at this juncture. If Moss gets popped hard enough and gets injured, we're in a whole world of hurt. Let the coaches talk to AB and get his head in the game. Any signs of trouble again and you have to pull him for Moss, until then, don't jump too quickly.

Calm down. We're going to need Brown. And he damn well may return one for a TD in the playoffs. Gibbs will stick with him.

Agreed.

Also bothers me that its all smiles when Arrington lets the bucs continue their only scoring drive by doing something stupid.

I started a thread stating that Antonio Brown scares me. He's fast but not smart. I'd put Thrash back there. At least he has awarness to just take what is there and has the awareness to fair catch or let the ball go inside the 10 yd line.

Archived