Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

suzy kolber: skins not worrying about loss of springs

skinsngibbs4life

Lets hope Mr. Williams has something up his sleeve this week. Since he's been here, we've been able to play D at a high level even when we are missing key players.

Griffin and Taylor playing in this game is a bigger impact than Springs not playing IMO.

I liked the way she made it sound. She was definitely convinced. Also appreciate the respect Gruden gives Gibbs. It will cloud his judgement, and will force him to make decisions like the 2 pt conversion, which could blow up in him this time.

Springs didnt play the last time we played Tampa. We were also with out c.griff and ST. We'll be alright without shawn, nobody goes deep on SeanT and griffin will get pressure on Simms.

i could be wrong, but I thought that springs was a starter during the last bucs game? and that only ST and griffin were out?

i could be wrong, but I thought that springs was a starter during the last bucs game? and that only ST and griffin were out?

Yea Springs played the first bucs game, but he was mostly blitzing. I hope this time Williams has a geat game plan aginst the bucs and not blitz 80% of the game like last time. If we blitz about 60% of the game and play solid coverages to confuse Simms, we'll dominate this game. Just like the previous games during our winning streak.. It Doesnt Have To Be Close!!!!

Go Skins!

Archived