Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How do u get rid of the nervs?

BrunellSuperbowl

any ways , i am so nervous i can not even stand up, thanks for your help

Walk to the fridge, open door, take out beer, open beer, down it in 10 seconds, repeat all steps for at least 3 times and you should be fine my friend! Oh forgot to tell you, xanax could help as well :D

Walk to the fridge, open door, take out beer, open beer, down it in 10 seconds, repeat all steps for at least 3 times and you should be fine my friend! Oh forgot to tell you, xanax could help as well :D

Hes only 20 .. he shouldnt have any beer :rolleyes:

I was WAY nervous before the Philly game but for some reason I'm calm and at peace for this one. We had to beat Philly to do something we had only done once since Gibbs retired. Now, we are actually in the playoffs and several media types are picking us to win. The pressure is ALL on the Bucs. They are at home, the "won" the first meeting and they are favored.

As a fan, I just feel like it's time to kick back and simply enjoy the fact that we've accomplished something we haven't done since before the turn of the century. Let's have fun with the fact we're still playing and let the team take care of the hard part. Simply party hardy and cheer like crazy and the outcome will take care of itself. :cheers:

Archived