Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good Luck Today Guys

Eagles_Legendz

Chiefs fan here. I'm not going to start another thread, so I'll just drop in here to say: Go 'Skins! You guys must be really psyched. You just gotta love everything about a day like today, with the anticipation and butterflies, and the game just hours away. Good luck!

Chiefs fan here. I'm not going to start another thread, so I'll just drop in here to say: Go 'Skins! You guys must be really psyched. You just gotta love everything about a day like today, with the anticipation and butterflies, and the game just hours away. Good luck!

^^it's a darn shame the chiefs aren't in the play offs with the kinda games Larry Johnson and that O line have strung together...they'd be tough in the playoffs.

Go Skins! Ive been watching comcast sports net and they did a nice flashback to 99 with the players on that team, what was going on in that year etc. and a nice spot on Joe Gibbs. Character, Intelligence, Ability...in that order as relayed by Joey T.

Good Luck today Skins! I am a Bears fan & I really think the Tampa fans are very ****y thinking they can just roll over you guys.....on the other hand I kinda hope the Bears get them in our game next week.....

Oh well......I think you guys are on a real hot streak & I'm glad the Bears don't have to play you!

So anyway....all that being said I hope you guys win!!

yeah... was really rooting for you guys in the Giants game, so we could win division and you could go to playoffs.

^^it's a darn shame the chiefs aren't in the play offs with the kinda games Larry Johnson and that O line have strung together...they'd be tough in the playoffs.

Ain't that the truth. You chiefs are a high caliber team and I always thought you belonged in the playoffs. Maybe that will catapult you all next year.

Thanks for the classy post. :)

I've got it at 20-13 'Skins. Wouldn't mind if I was wrong, but I think you'll take it down.

Good luck.

Thanks, man. Very good of you to say. I know you may hate the Redskins, but do you find yourself pulling for the NFC this playoff season?

I really like & respect Donovan MacNabb, and am sorry for all that went down this year with you guys. You sure fought us very hard last week. It is always a good game between us and there is always that respect there no matter what our seasons are like. Good luck to you next year.

Go Skins! Ive been watching comcast sports net and they did a nice flashback to 99 with the players on that team, what was going on in that year etc. and a nice spot on Joe Gibbs. Character, Intelligence, Ability...in that order as relayed by Joey T.

yeah... was really rooting for you guys in the Giants game, so we could win division and you could go to playoffs.
Ain't that the truth. You chiefs are a high caliber team and I always thought you belonged in the playoffs. Maybe that will catapult you all next year.

Thanks for the classy post. :)

the chiefs should of beat the giants and held him under 200 yards then maybe theyd be in the playoffs

Thanks to all. Hoping we'll be there next year. Hey, I gotta get my vicarious playoff experiences somewhere, so I say, Go Redskins! Death to Buttoneers!:eaglesuck

Finally, I have another chance to agree with you Monte! :)

Hope all's well down at Wake, E_L.

I hope to see more posts from you in the offseason.

Tommorrow night against Duke will tell how well things actually are. :)

I'll be around this offseason. I was around this year, but didn't post as much. Been relegated to the ATNFL forum, and there are already many Eagles fans, so I stayed pretty quiet.

Oh, and Redskins by 7.

Nice job and congrats.

Archived