Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For those of you who call Shockey a pansy, wimp, crybaby, and don't think he's tough

Tom [Giants fan]

Injury Update – Shockey Battling Three Injuries: TE Jeremy Shockey (high ankle sprain) practiced all week and has been officially upgraded to probable for the game. "The game isn't until Sunday, so I don't think I need to be a hundred percent until then," Shockey said. "I did more today than I did all week, and I think I'm getting a lot better. It's still sore, but like I said, the game is Sunday, and that's when I need to be a hundred percent."

Shockey also revealed yesterday that he suffered a broken sternum and dislocated collar bone against the Vikings on November 13. "I caught a pass, I fell down, and the next thing I know, the doctor said I'd separated a joint in my shoulder and broke my sternum," said Shockey. "It was pretty painful. I couldn't even stretch out my arms...It's not as sore as it was. And everybody's real beat up now. It's a physical sport. The more you play, the more chances you'll have a nick."

DT William Joseph (high ankle sprain) practiced all week and remains probable.

SLB Reggie Torbor (hamstring) did not practice all week and remains questionable. Head Coach Tom Coughlin said he will be a game-time decision.

WR Tim Carter (hip pointer) did not practice for the second day in a row and remains questionable.

DT Fred Robbins (hamstring) and DE Eric Moore (hamstring) have been downgraded to out. MLB Antonio Pierce (high ankle sprain) will also not play.

http://www.bigblueinteractive.com/

I think Shockey is tough, I just think he's proven embarassing for the Giants and humorous for other teams with his antics (missed field goal nonsense, staring at his hands when he drops various times, etc). He's a real football player though; seems to enjoy it. I'd personally not want to root for him though (I don't want him on the team).

None of this matters because Shockey will be home next week watching the Redskins. It is the Redskins that are the tough ones....six in a row, and the real tough guys of the NFC East! We did not have our best cover corner for the Tampa game and Sean Taylor for a good part of the second half...we were without Renaldo Wynn and Randy Thomas, two of our big guys in the trenches....but since it is the Redskins that are the most physical team in football, they found a way to fly around the ball like rabid dogs and win and the Skins will advance further this year than any other team in their division and possibly their conference.

Now you can take your tough Shockey and division title, but I would rather take a trip to the next round of the playoffs that can get you to the NFC Title Game! Oh yeah and one and out in the playoffs is an embarrassment. I do not want to hear about injuries as an excuse if the Giants lose. I can already see where this is heading. The buck stops here!

GIANTS SUCK!!!.....They ran out of all that luck they had ALLLLLL season long......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol. Giants dont suck at all. Any team that makes the playoffs doesnt suck.

Lol. Giants dont suck at all. Any team that makes the playoffs doesnt suck.
Okay..maybe they don't suck COMPLETELY...But, they aren't even close to what people made them out to be. They had luck on their side alllllll season long. No denying it. It showed this game when they had absolutely none at all. Skins were the better team. I believe Dallas was a better team as well, and I don't use Dallas that way too easily.

Archived