Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have We Prepared For Crowd Noise In Tampa?

RiggoReincarnated

Have the Redskins practiced running their offense with loud noise this week? The playoff noise is going to be insane, and I hope Brunell and the offensive line will be able to handle it. I'm worried that the away games at St.Louis, Arizona, and Philly didn't bring the same kind of crowd intensity this crowd will bring.

im sure they have, but it wont be a huge factor. We played their in 99 and the stadium wasnt that loud until brad johnson threw the worst pass in nfl history that was INTs. We had them on the ropes after brian mitchell returned the 2nd half kickoff to the house. I was at that game and ive never heard a stadium so quiet after that return. I went w/ the redskins and they gave everybody a jersey(stubblefield was the most prominent jersey given out...there was also hicks and westbrook).

yeah they are prepared for it.. i saw a few weeks back on redskin gameday ( on fox for those in the washington area ) that they actually have this loud audio speaker that they bring out to practice befor road games and they turn the volume all the way up... it simulates the loud cheering and screaming they will face when they are on offense.. brunell says he hates it becuz it makes alot of noise but admits it does help.. guess who brought it in???? joe gibbs .. so they are prepared... relax. enjoy 2day

Archived