Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 in the Morning....so what!

cjcdaman

Have two 22's left. I ain't going nowhere. Look, I need to do this because I CANNOT STAND waiting for game time. This way, I wake up late and only have to wait three or four hours for the game. If I was sober, I'd be nervous. Not because it's TB, but because it's the PLAYOFFS! Okay, in all seriousness now....c'mon guys. LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAYBACK IS A B*TCH!!!!!!!

Have two 22's left. I ain't going nowhere. Look, I need to do this because I CANNOT STAND waiting for game time. This way, I wake up late and only have to wait three or four hours for the game. If I was sober, I'd be nervous. Not because it's TB, but because it's the PLAYOFFS! Okay, in all seriousness now....c'mon guys. LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAYBACK IS A B*TCH!!!!!!!

The rules state

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters. Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while "sh!t, “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

This also means your signature is not acceptable. Please change it.

Thanks in advance!

The rules state

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters. Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while "sh!t, “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

This also means your signature is not acceptable. Please change it.

Thanks in advance!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Sorry Chubakah, I didn't take in effect the Star Wars clan.

I just got done watching the Super Bowl Champions Redskins DVDs and I am pumped for the game! I can't wait! :movefast:

Nice, you wanna burn that for me? lol. Or direct me towards some place that I can download it?? ;)

Seriously though, it's only midnight where I live, but I am already pumped for this game!! I should be getting some sleep, but I might just sleep till I have to go to my brothers b-ball game, and then straight to the TV!!!

i've been recruited to help take down christmas decorations tomorrow...only to miss the game anyways cause i have to work....so it doesn't really matter what i do cause i have to get up anyways. but since it's 1:15 and my hubby works at 9 in the morning i better get some sleep soon huh?

']Just came back from the TAMPA GAY message board. Guys they are dissing us HARD down there.

I tried to register for an account to post' date=' because they are dogging us bad. They are in for a RUDE awakening tomorrow.

Let us all say a prayer and unite the force of the Burgundy and Gold.

HTTR[/quote']

I just tried also and for some reason it still doesn't allow me to post. Said it isn't activated yet. Boy they are slow. I also tried to register using the same name or the same name I register on all acounts I've got and it was taken? -- So I registered as Extremeskins.

I thought those fans were pretty stupid, but I did notice a couple interesting threads.

I just tried also and for some reason it still doesn't allow me to post. Said it isn't activated yet. Boy they are slow. I also tried to register using the same name or the same name I register on all acounts I've got and it was taken? -- So I registered as Extremeskins.

I thought those fans were pretty stupid, but I did notice a couple interesting threads.

I registered right after the Skins beat the Eagles....and I STILL can't post on there! Gee, I wonder why that is?? :rolleyes:

They cant stop the power run game. They will eventually have to line up 8 in the box. Cooley should have a good game against them. They are going to try and stop Clinton (8 in the box) and Santana (double coverage). If Thrash, Jacobs and Royal can contribute something to the passing game we should be able to move the ball at will.

Let's hope all the players are asleep now and dreaming about CP running through huge gapping holes, or Chris Simms throwing a pick to Sean Taylor, Marcus knocking Chris on his ass on a third and long. Moss going in for the second TD of the game still in the second quarter. Sweet dreams everyone!!

I can't sleep. I have to work 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (eastern). And I've been going through my old tapes of the 1980s/1990s... some are getting shipped off ... but they are bringing back some great memories.

So.. if I don't get sleep now..

I will sleep... uh... well.... let's see.. after the game I'm going to RP to welcome team home...

I may get sleep Sunday.

::Sigh::

(you know.. it's nice when you go to the home page of msn.com and on their headlines is a picture of Brunell introducing the NFL playoffs)

If I stay up for another 2-3 hours I may sleep until the game....:laugh:

Its gonna take time getting used to the "new" you :D

It's 1 am here and I'll be up another two hours probably then sleep fitfully for three or four :laugh:

2 in the morning is the time that they will be showing the game on tv here (India). I am still debating whether to listen to it online and keep up with nfl.com or to somehow wait untill wednesday when they show it at 2 in the morning.

NEMASTE DUDE!:D

Boy, you youngsters. :laugh: Chug a bottle of the original Nyquil, a double shot of Yager, and wash it all down with a cold Guinness. You'll sleep for at least 12 hours, and it's an on demand thing that happens fast ;)

:cheers:

Archived