Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How are you preparing?

SkinsHoo

What's everyone doing tonight, and tomorrow morning, to get ready for the game???

I just got back from Pourdanesh's, as we watched the Skins Superbowl DVD to remind us what we're playing for! The post-game interview with a bloody Russ Grimm, where he was not listed as an offensive lineman, but as a "Hog".... time to make it more than just mere nostalgia!

HAIL!!!

I'm thinking of having shrimp this evening, which kind of reminds me of the Bucs for the following reasons:

1) They're orange

2) They're over-rated

3) They'll look good grilling on my Weber

4) They're plentiful on the gulf coast

5) They're easy to catch

6) They'll go down easy

7) We're going to have them for dinner

If you can think of some more reasons, please advise.

I'm thinking of having shrimp this evening, which kind of reminds me of the Bucs for the following reasons:

1) They're orange

2) They're over-rated

5) They're easy to catch

6) They'll go down easy

8) THEY beat the deadskins last time !!!!

9) They knocked you out of the playoffs in 1999

10) they own you!!!!!

8) THEY beat the deadskins last time !!!!

9) They knocked you out of the playoffs in 1999

10) they own you!!!!!

11) We have more HOF's then you, which stands for Hall of Fame, I know you aren't familiar with it.

12) We are above .500 as an organization, don't worry 15 or more 10-6 seasons and you can be like us.

13) We were never at any point like the Bungals, or arguably worse.

14) We have more SB victories and more trips.

15) We have never used orange as a primary color in our uni's. I mean dude orange.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

11) We have more HOF's then you, which stands for Hall of Fame, I know you aren't familiar with it.

12) We are above .500 as an organization, don't worry 15 or more 10-6 seasons and you can be like us.

13) We were never at any point like the Bungals, or arguably worse.

14) We have more SB victories and more trips.

15) We have never used orange as a primary color in our uni's. I mean dude orange.

15) we have done somthing within the last 15 years

16) we never were dumb enough to hire Steve Spurrier or Norv Turner as head coach

17) our fans dont cross dress!!!!!!!

15) we have done somthing within the last 15 years

16) we never were dumb enough to hire Steve Spurrier or Norv Turner as head coach

17) our fans dont cross dress!!!!!!!

18) We are smarter then you, I ended at 15 which means you should start at 16.

19) Sure we hired Spurrier and Norval but we also hired Lombardi, Allen, and Gibbs, now do you want to go over your outstanding coaching list.

20) We were smart enough to dump Shuler after 3 years, how long was Vinny there, a lot longer then 3 years, as well as Dilfer. Brillant caoching.

21) In 15 years we have as many Super Bowl rings as do you, so yes we accomplished just as much as you in the last 15 years.

22) Cross dressing, dude you are in TB, I will safely say you guys take the cake on that one.

23) We are a better organization then you guys, I want you to post all time wins, winning %, Super Bowl wins, Super Bowl trips, and HOF to have played and coached.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

That sorry loser doesnt want the facts. The truth is the Washington Redskins is one of the most successful organizations in all of sports. Our history is deep with hall of famers and big wins. Let us not forget that the SUCKANEERS are without a doubt the most ridiculous team to ever play football. They have the most winless seasons, the worst uniforms ever and make every blooper highlight reel ever produced. With the exception of the last few years that team has done NOTHING but look bad.

HTTR!

:bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck:

Already took care of my end of the bargain. Brought a girl home from the club the night before the Dallas game. Have been "talking to her" since then and I have made sure that we have "spent some quality time" together the night before each game since then. It was taken care of this week also so ---- Skins win 24-13.

;)

1) They're orange

2) They're over-rated

5) They're easy to catch

6) They'll go down easy

Plus....you can broil em', deep fry em'...there shrimp on a stick, shrimp gumbo, lemon peppered shrimp, shrimp burgers...shrimp is the fruit of the sea. That's, that's about it.

-Bubba

I'm playing Rock & Roll Part II and the MNF theme over and over again to get prepared. Could this day go by any slower?

And worst of all, there's nothing on the tube but basketball. Thank god this site got upgraded, because otherwise the system would have crashed so hard, they'd have felt it in Bahrain.

Archived