Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tampa Tailgate At Al Lopez Park!!!

redskin56

I know there are a few threads open on this but I don't want anyone confuesed as to when, where and how.

O.K. guys and gals, here's the deal. I finally got my ticket for the game.

Last November MonkArt and I attempted to plan an extremeskins tailgate at Al Lopez Park. IMHO it turned out to be a great success.

Here's the deal. I didn't get a keg this time (short notice on the ticket and all); however, I have spoken to MonkArt and he is bringing the grill and a bunch more. I'm bringing some more burgers and buns.

ALL EXTREMERS AND ANY OTHER REDSKINS FANS ARE WELCOME TO THIS TAILGATE!!!!

I would suggest that you BYOB and if you can, some chips and other munchie snacks. Monkart and I should have the rest covered.

MonkArt and I will arrive at Al Lopez Park at around 10:15 a.m. We are going to be on the south side of the park bordering MLK Blvd. We are going to try and save as many parking spaces as we can. I encourage all who are driving to come to Al Lopez Park and come early for parking ease. The parking price is $5 to $10 cheaper than EVERY other lot and is DIRECTLY across the street from the stadium.

The main entrance to Al Lopez Park is on HIMES Ave. The park sits on the corner of MLK Blvd. and HIMES Ave. Traveling East on MLK, turn left on HIMES and about a block later, turn LEFT into Al Lopez Park. The Park is directly north of the stadium across MLK Blvd.

If you need to contact me or MonkArt, PM either of us for our cell phone numbers.

Lets get as many Extremers as possible out there. I'll have a white cadillac STS with a Redskins flag on the window!!

Lets go Skins and here's to the best tailgate of the year!!

ALL Right!!!! TAMPA-GATE-2 AT AL LOPEZ PARK !!!

Bring your own beverage if possible

Updated LIST

HERE'S WHAT WE GOT

1 medium charcoal grill

1 small charcoal grill

Approx 20 pounds of charcoal

2 round patio tables 3' diameter

5 plastic chairs

48 hot dogs

32 hot dog buns

50-60hamburgers

50-60hamburger buns

Large cooler with ice

Aluminum trays/ and foil

ketchup,mustard

NEEDS

pretzels dips

Any other food you might like

napkins/paper towels

Cheese

chairs

Soda/beer they can share

Those that don't have time to food shop or are walking

can throw in a few dollars if they like

Im riding down with a friend from Sanford, we are leaving here around 10:30, so we should be there between 12:30 and 1:00. I am so excited about tomorrow I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight! This is my first live game and my first tailgate!!

I will try to get a couple of cases of soda and some chips and other snack foods!!

Go Skins!!

Damn, I wish I was there.

You guys have one for me.

And If.....just if we would be graced by God to make it to the BIG game, my best friend lives in Michigan, not too far from Detroit and we will be having the BIGGEST tailgate party of them all.

And ALL of you will be invited.

But first things first.

Let's beat the Bucs and go to Seattle.

Hail!:point2sky

I know there are a few threads open on this but I don't want anyone confuesed as to when, where and how.

O.K. guys and gals, here's the deal. I finally got my ticket for the game.

Last November MonkArt and I attempted to plan an extremeskins tailgate at Al Lopez Park. IMHO it turned out to be a great success.

Here's the deal. I didn't get a keg this time (short notice on the ticket and all); however, I have spoken to MonkArt and he is bringing the grill and a bunch more. I'm bringing some more burgers and buns.

ALL EXTREMERS AND ANY OTHER REDSKINS FANS ARE WELCOME TO THIS TAILGATE!!!!

I would suggest that you BYOB and if you can, some chips and other munchie snacks. Monkart and I should have the rest covered.

MonkArt and I will arrive at Al Lopez Park at around 10:15 a.m. We are going to be on the south side of the park bordering MLK Blvd. We are going to try and save as many parking spaces as we can. I encourage all who are driving to come to Al Lopez Park and come early for parking ease. The parking price is $5 to $10 cheaper than EVERY other lot and is DIRECTLY across the street from the stadium.

The main entrance to Al Lopez Park is on HIMES Ave. The park sits on the corner of MLK Blvd. and HIMES Ave. Traveling East on MLK, turn left on HIMES and about a block later, turn LEFT into Al Lopez Park. The Park is directly north of the stadium across MLK Blvd.

If you need to contact me or MonkArt, PM either of us for our cell phone numbers.

Lets get as many Extremers as possible out there. I'll have a white cadillac STS with a Redskins flag on the window!!

Lets go Skins and here's to the best tailgate of the year!!

Good TIME tomorrow!!!!

TODAYS THE DAY !!!!!!!!!

redskin56 and I will be getting to Al Lopez at around 10:15.

ALL Right!!!! TAMPA-GATE-2 AT AL LOPEZ PARK !!!

Bring your own beverage if possible

Updated LIST

HERE'S WHAT WE GOT

1 medium charcoal grill

1 small charcoal grill

Approx 20 pounds of charcoal

2 round patio tables 3' diameter

5 plastic chairs

48 hot dogs

32 hot dog buns

50-60hamburgers

50-60hamburger buns