Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Woody Paige is a moron!

skinsfan93

Is anyone else sick of this guy as much as I am? On "Around the Horn", again Paige picks against us as it seems he had done every damn week. He states how many playoff wins as Gibbs won recently, something about not since 1964. How many games have you won, Paige? How many Nascar championships have you won Paige?

Can we put this guy up with Fat Lenny, Peter Burger King, and Fag Salisbury?

By the way, does anyone notice the amount of weight, Salisbury has gained recently. Boy's becoming a bit chunky. :laugh:

I don't know that Paige guy's story, but he sure hates the Skins. Does anyone know if he's from Texas and a Cowboys fan? It sounds like he has a Texas accent.

Anyway, I saw him comment on the Skins in the playoffs at the beginning of the week and he looked physically ill just saying that they were in the playoffs. He immediatley dismissed them saying they were going to lose their first game because "they aren't any good." That was the extent of his analysis. He didn't even want to talk about them when the other guy said the Skins would beat Tampa.

He hates them.

The guy's a real jerk. I've been listening to him the last couple of weeks and he always picks against the Skins. He had no rationalization for his pick against the Skins other than to bash Joe Gibbs, saying " when was the last time he was in the playoffs, 1964? ". He's nothing but a fat ****.

Ya know, it's not even the fact that he picks against the skins so much as the fact that this guy is a complete waste of life. Don't you feel like you know more about sports than him? He's the laughing stock of that show and a further example of how all you need in sports these days is an quirky personality and strong opinion to opine on any show that espn airs, its unbelievable how much more sound and entertaining analysis on college football, baskteball, and NBA are...and I don't like half of those as much as the NFL.

Is anyone else sick of this guy as much as I am? On "Around the Horn", again Paige picks against us as it seems he had done every damn week. He states how many playoff wins as Gibbs won recently, something about not since 1964. How many games have you won, Paige? How many Nascar championships have you won Paige?

Can we put this guy up with Fat Lenny, Peter Burger King, and Fag Salisbury?

By the way, does anyone notice the amount of weight, Salisbury has gained recently. Boy's becoming a bit chunky. :laugh:

As long as he keeps picking against us and we keep winning, don't care!

Do not laugh I used to like Paige, now the dude just sickens me. Now the dude I listen to on the show is Michael Smith. Even though he picked the Bucs some of his anaylist on football is on point. Except Sims doing the same thing he did in November, last time I checked it was not a dude from the "U" wearing a #21 jersey and a dark Visor on the field. One more thing, when I become a journalsit I will never sell out on the Skins. I love them to much.

I am a Redskins fan, and I have been since 1978. I am also a fan living in the Dallas area. I get to see negative stuff about the Skins of a daily basis here, so I guess I am rather use to it. I prefer to stay humble and let the numbers and play, speak for itself, rather than opening my mouth and possibly being wrong some time. The beauty about this country is this, we all have the right to our opinion. That is a sports writers job, to predict. Whether that prediction is biased or not. I kinda like everybody thinking we wont win. Makes it that more enjoyable when we do. Let them have their opinion. It is America ya know.. Go SKINS!

Archived