Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need Restaurant Recommendation

Gallntfox

Was given awesome tix to Caps game for Tuesday evening...my 4 yr old daughter and I were going to meet the wife downtown after she Metro'd over to Gallery Place (she works in DC).... we wanted to have dinner somewhere in vicinity of MCI Center....any recommendations for a nice family dinner????

Five Guys. Best burgers in town. Right next to MCI. Not a fancy sit down place, but the burgers are killer.

I didn't realize they had a Five Guys there. Apparently they're all over the place now. If your family is looking for burgers, Five Guys really is the best you can get.

Tony Cheng's Mongolian Barbecue. By sheer coincidence my family and I are headed there tonight. It's in China Town, not far from the MCI Center. It's all you can eat, cooked right in front of you, and delicious.

He's right, this place is very good.

Tony Cheng's Mongolian Barbecue. By sheer coincidence my family and I are headed there tonight. It's in China Town, not far from the MCI Center. It's all you can eat, cooked right in front of you, and delicious.

LOVE THAT PLACE!!!! GREAT FOOD!!!!! :applause: My fiance and i go there every time

we are in that area, and its 1 block from MCI, maybe less.

I know the owners of Five Guys , good guys, great burgers. They used to come into my fathers place before they opened their first store 2 blocks away from us.

We used to trade steak and cheeses and pizzas for burgers lol good times.

Since then they took off like a rocket. They even had the bakery right next door to the first store make all of their bread, but the guy sold his bakery and retired.

But they offered to build a bakery for him so they could keep the same bread

and he said yes, so thats all he does now is bake bread for Five Guys.

I have to say, the best burgers i've ever had. If you see a five guys outside of the dc area they are all franchised now if they didnt open within the last 6 months or so.

Archived