Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ade Jimoh - will start no Sean Springs?

bturkel1

just announced - by Washington. And to the other guy - bite my balls - I know more than you think about the game -

I'm pretty sure that wasn't announced...though it was announced that he will play, since many were wondering if he'd be available.

Ive seen no announcement - he is still listed as questionable on the injury report. So whats better - a 75% Springs, or 100% Harris/Rogers. All I know is that last week in Philly, Walt Harris was getting beat up and down the field.

Im sure if Harris starts, they will look to line Galloway up against him.

Im still confident we will pull it out though - we just have to controll the clock.

Ive seen no announcement - he is still listed as questionable on the injury report. So whats better - a 75% Springs, or 100% Harris/Rogers. All I know is that last week in Philly, Walt Harris was getting beat up and down the field.

Im sure if Harris starts, they will look to line Galloway up against him.

Im still confident we will pull it out though - we just have to controll the clock.

yeah - Springs groin looked pretty bad last game - I doubt he will play and if he does and he tweaks it he probably be out the remainder of the playoffs if you win. And yes he was getting burned - up and down the field by mediocre receivers.

yeah - Springs groin looked pretty bad last game - I doubt he will play and if he does and he tweaks it he probably be out the remainder of the playoffs if you win. And yes he was getting burned - up and down the field by mediocre receivers.

You really like to blurt out mindless nonsense bull****, huh? You know little if nothing about this team...with Springs or without him, you Buc fans will be crying tommorow night.

the real question is what in the hell were you doing with your face all up in Shawn Springs groin?

Archived