Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone here been to Jimmy's Tavern in Herndon?

LeesburgSkinFan

Reston, let me access the bar files........Reston, got it. I think you are talking about Jimmy's Old Town, which is in Herdon. Its pretty cool. I usually go to the bars in the town center if I am in Reston. ATR's is cool (American Tap Room) for the 20 somethings, check out Clydes' bar for the late 20's to 30 something crowd (its kinda upscale and snooty, but cool), and thats about it.

yeah.. I agree. never been to Jimmy's .. seems too small... check out champps.. in plaza america... also Ned's is awesome.. especially on thursday nights. it turns into a hip hop club.. lots of cuties... and town center u can't go wrong either..

Jimmy's is cool as well is the ice house bar across the street. Now Jimmy's is a Buff Bill place though :silly:

The Town center is nice, a lot of good bars. Welcome to Reston you are going to love it. They are opening up a new bar on lake anne soon, can't wait.

Appreciate the info...I drove by another place called Carpool that's on Elden as well. Didn't look like there were many cars out front.

Carpool is right across from where I work. A lot of people go there after work. Also Hard Times is in the KMart shopping center off of Elden St.

Archived