Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

charlottesville redskins store

arkowi

Whats up everyone. My girlfriend got me a Taylor jersey for x-mas from the Redskins store in the MacArthur Center mall in norfolk. It is not the right size and I need to exchange it. We are going to go to the Charlottesville redskins store tonight so I can exchange it. Anyone ever been there?

Whats up everyone. My girlfriend got me a Taylor jersey for x-mas from the Redskins store in the MacArthur Center mall in norfolk. It is not the right size and I need to exchange it. We are going to go to the Charlottesville redskins store tonight so I can exchange it. Anyone ever been there?

The C'ville Skins store is actually a cart in the middle of the mall. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. They did have a few jerseys back in early December haven't been by there since.

Unless you have something else to do in C'ville it would probably be a waste. You might want to truck down 81 to the store at Valley View mall when you have a chance. That one has alot of stuff.

Roanoke is like 2+ hours from Harrisonburg where as I can be in Charlottesville in like 45 minutes. I am just going to call and see if they have any jerseys in the size I need.

I want to get this jersey exchanged before tomorrow afternoon...for obvious reasons :helmet:

Archived