Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bring it out - Bring it Out - Bring it Out

bturkel1

hey skin fans you guys ready!!! So you finally made it to the playoffs again - cograts - well it aint going to happen tomorrow in our house. I will give you this much - if Portis runs again on us then I give you chance - if not forget it - personally I think he will be shutdown tomorrow - good luck -

hey skin fans you guys ready!!! So you finally made it to the playoffs again - cograts - well it aint going to happen tomorrow in our house. I will give you this much - if Portis runs again on us then I give you chance - if not forget it - personally I think he will be shutdown tomorrow - good luck -

Just like you shutdown the run game during the weeks 15 ***kicking at NE:laugh:

Thanks for the Good Luck, but Portis will out score Caddy and most likely double his yards rushing. How soon you buc fans forget you barely beat 2 lame teams in Atl and NO. Your not playing the Saints again but when its over, you will wish to God you did!!!!

HEY!!! Dont forget they LOST against the Jets AND San Fransisco:doh:

When is the last time the skins made it to the playoffs? Who beat them in the p layoffs?

1999. we got to round two. We were beaten by the Suckenears by 1 lousy point, then you tanked in the conference championship by putting a whole two field goals on the board in 4 quarters.:redpunch:

I love threads like this! It brings out the best in us all.

Good luck tomorrow... you are going to need it!!! J/K

I think it is going to be a tuff and hard earned win for either team. I am sure you will feel like having a heart attack by the end, as will I

Technically speaking, Dan Turk lost the 1999 game for us. Wasn't anything the Bucs did, though 'nuff respect to them and all that. Bad snap = botched FG attempt. Nice try, though.

Oh, and did we mention that in November both Cornelius Griffin and Sean Taylor were out? Have fun dealing with them tomorrow!

HTTR!!!

Knock knock

Who's there?

It's portisinthe

portisinthe who?

Portis In The Endzone!

Good luck to you too.

Hail!:point2sky

Archived