Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN cold pizza

EliMustDie28

THey were on there getting predictions from a couple of tero card readers. And apperently the eagles win didn't count on our record because when they showed the playoff brackett we were 9-6 still. ESPN needs some better employees. Plus i'm glad those looney toon card readers pick the bucs. We don't want no pagan jinx.

Ok I was going to make a seperate thread but decided against it -

NO ONE WATCHES COLD PIZZA. IT IS A JOKE OF A SHOW AND GENERALLY AVOIDED BY ANYONE WITH AN OUNCE OF SELF RESPECT OR A REMOTE CONTROL.

PPL - STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT WHAT COLD PIZZA SAYS OR DOES. IF WE WANTED TO KNOW, WE WOULD WATCH. COMING ON THIS BOARD AND SEEING A NEW THREAD EVERY DAY ABOUT WHAT THOSE MORONS SAID MAKES BILE CREEP UP FROM THE BACK OF MY THROAT AND THEN I HAVE THAT SOUR TINGLY THROW-UP TASTE IN MY MOUTH AND I HATE IT. KEEP THE COLD PIZZA CRAP TO YOURSELVES FOR ONCE IN YOUR GOD FORSAKEN LIVES.

Annd breath

Ok I was going to make a seperate thread but decided against it -

NO ONE WATCHES COLD PIZZA. IT IS A JOKE OF A SHOW AND GENERALLY AVOIDED BY ANYONE WITH AN OUNCE OF SELF RESPECT OR A REMOTE CONTROL.

PPL - STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT WHAT COLD PIZZA SAYS OR DOES. IF WE WANTED TO KNOW, WE WOULD WATCH. COMING ON THIS BOARD AND SEEING A NEW THREAD EVERY DAY ABOUT WHAT THOSE MORONS SAID MAKES BILE CREEP UP FROM THE BACK OF MY THROAT AND THEN I HAVE THAT SOUR TINGLY THROW-UP TASTE IN MY MOUTH AND I HATE IT. KEEP THE COLD PIZZA CRAP TO YOURSELVES FOR ONCE IN YOUR GOD FORSAKEN LIVES.

Annd breath

Yeah i think i'll take your advice.

Archived