Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bucs and Giants Similarity On Offense

RiggoReincarnated

I think on offense, the two teams are similar:

Young but talented QB (Simms, Manning), Strong Running Game (Cadillac, Tiki), one All-Pro level receiver and one key possession receiver (Galloway and Shepherd for Bucs, Burress and Toomer for Giants). One solid tight end....Alex Smith, Jeremy Shockey. I give the Giants the edge on offense because I believe Tiki is a better back then Cadillac, and Shockey is better then Smith.

That being said, I wouldn't be too surprised if the defensive game plan is similar to the one used against the Giants. If we were able to hold the Giants to 20 points, then we should definately be able to do the same for Tampa.

I wouldn't necessarily say that the two offenses are similar. Truthfully, I think our gameplan is going to make Chris Simms beat us. I think we will shut down their running game. I don't think Chris Simms has what it takes and you know GW is gonna blitz his ass like crazy!

Bucs dont have a offense compared to the Giants....Simms is not in the same league as Simms, and Williams isnt in the same league as Barber..receiver wise galloway is faster than anyone the giants have but they dont have a second receiver that is good as toomer....giants are a much more complete offense compared to what tampa will field.

Archived