Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Dont Have A Chance

RiggoReincarnated

The Bucs are just SO good at home this year, we don't have a chance. Joe Gibbs has learned everything he knows from Jon Gruden. Simms has received a brain transplant from his father, and knows everything there is to know about dissecting the Redskins defense.

Cadillac is going to run for 200 yards and Galloway is going to catch 200 yards in passes.

Both Brunell and Ramsey will be knocked out with concussions, and the Skins will be forced to put the game in the hands of Jason Campbell.

We should just be happy that we made it into the playoffs, and not bother showing up on Saturday.

The Bucs are just SO good at home this year, we don't have a chance. Joe Gibbs has learned everything he knows from Jon Gruden. Simms has received a brain transplant from his father, and knows everything there is to know about dissecting the Redskins defense.

Cadillac is going to run for 200 yards and Galloway is going to catch 200 yards in passes.

Both Brunell and Ramsey will be knocked out with concussions, and the Skins will be forced to put the game in the hands of Jason Campbell.

We should just be happy that we made it into the playoffs, and not bother showing up on Saturday.

And then you woke up:doh:

The reaction to this thread which I meant to be 100% sarcastic, shows me how much more seriously we take our football in Skins territory.

On the Bucs site, they have a similar thread going about how great the Redskins are and how they don't have a chance...but I know its sarcastic and its kind of their way of putting a hex in their minds.

On paper we should win this game. My only concern is the crowd noise and false start penalties and turnovers that may be caused by it on offense. We haven't protected the ball that well on the road this year.

Yes it was meant to be reverse psychology, but nobody understood that at first! You know Joe Gibbs and how he talks to the media, this was just an exaggerated version of that! You know he feasts on teams that beat him in the first matchup. One of the things I admire about him is that the media never can trap him into saying anything that's bulletin-board material, and the same goes for the players on his teams.

I've been heckling Bucs fans all week with the Boswell article about their strength of schedule and their belief that Cadillac Williams is going to be the second coming of Christ in this game.

This actually reminds me of old Gibbs' press conferences. You remember how he'd go in front of the press about to face some 1-14 team and talk about how the 'skins hadn't a chance and had to be at their best to even come close to competing.

Man, a lot of you are pretty slow today. This is a reverse psychology thread.

(Isn't it?) :)

Maybe reverse psychology is what we should use on Tampa tomorrow.

Like maybe:

Toss to Moss who hits Portis in stride for a TD.

Fake double reverse pitch back to Brunell who guts it up the middle for a score.

Fake a few field goals.

Fake a deep pass, and let Portis take it up their ass.

Hey, I just made a funny!

"Fake a deep pass, Portis up their ass!"

You guys lucky enough to be going tomorrow should chant that really loud at the game.

Hail!:point2sky

The reaction to this thread which I meant to be 100% sarcastic, shows me how much more seriously we take our football in Skins territory.

On the Bucs site, they have a similar thread going about how great the Redskins are and how they don't have a chance...but I know its sarcastic and its kind of their way of putting a hex in their minds.

On paper we should win this game. My only concern is the crowd noise and false start penalties and turnovers that may be caused by it on offense. We haven't protected the ball that well on the road this year.

You know what I try to psyche myself out like that too thinking the worse just in case but knowing deep down this team should win it's kind of reverse psychology but hearing this team talk they are focus they know what they have to do.

Hey Salisbury, I had no Idea you were a member of Extremeskins

What the hell is this guys problem. You call yourself a skins fan and you say that they don't have a chance against the bucs, a team that they shouldve already beaten in the regular season. Gibbs is 16-5 in the playoffs and going to be 17-5 after this week

:helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo:

And After Brunell, Ramsey and Campbell get knocked out, Gibbs will decide he will bring back Monk. Cadillac will be running like scoobydoo with the ball but the opposit direction every time. Gruden will finally pull out all his hair and eaty himself up. Thus skinz will win and the final score will be skins: 172, bucs: 0. Cadillac and Galloway both 700 yds towards bucs endzone :silly:

GET OUT!

Archived