Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Weather At Game Time

SkinsGuy

According to www.weather.com :

The weather in Tampa at game time for the Redskins will be perfect.

They'll be none of the warm, damp, muggy air that can hang around Florida year round.

They are going through a cool snap right now (or maybe cold snap for them :) ).

Tempuatures at game time will be right around 50 degrees with clear skies and very light NW winds around 5mph.

Those clear skies and light winds will remain through the game. The tempuature by 7pm (near the end of the game is expected to be a chilly 45 degrees.

Sounds like D.C weather in the Fall. Perfect football weather. :cheers:

So it won't be a factor for the Redskins.

Those going to the game, bundle up. :)

Believe me, weather will play a HUGE factor in this game. 2 Hurricanes, Portis and Moss, are expected to be heading southward from DC at about 2:45. It is expected that they'll touch down around the Tampa Bay area, tearing up everything in sight. Expect most of the damage to come in the late afternoon/early evening timeframe on Saturday.

Bad weather is our friend, as Joe Gibbs' teams are always bad weather teams. Just watched him on his television show, and he said that he considers this current team to be a bad weather team as well. Said they practice in inclement weather all the time.

Chris Simms sees an open Galloway and heaves it into a swirling tornado which stops the ball dead in its tracks and oh my god Sean Taylor has intercepted it. He has no one in front of him and the Redskins take the lead.

I like that weather forecast! HTTR!!! :cheers: :point2sky

Believe me, weather will play a HUGE factor in this game. 2 Hurricanes, Portis and Moss, are expected to be heading southward from DC at about 2:45. It is expected that they'll touch down around the Tampa Bay area, tearing up everything in sight. Expect most of the damage to come in the late afternoon/early evening timeframe on Saturday.

LOL!

I was reading the Bucs board and several fans complained loudly about the "cold weather". It wouldn't surprise me if half the stadium was empty by the second quarter and all that's left are the Redskins faithful. :logo: .

Archived