Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about Redskins Jerseys.....as far as the Redskins Stores are concerned.

NoCalMike

Well my mother and her boyfriend are heading back East to Maryland on the 23rd to visit his brand new grand son. I am going to be watching their house and pets for the week or so, and my mom said in return she would purchase me a Redskins jersey.

The two main ones I want to get right now, are a Cooley Jersey, or a Sean Taylor jersey. If not one of those, then definately a Moss jersey. Now Out here in CA it is rare you see more then one or two different players jerseys in the sports stores, but I am wondering about out there in Maryland, which players jerseys are usually stocked at all times? I just want to try to make it easy on my mother since she isn't a football watcher, so she basically has to go by whatever I write down for her to get........so which player jerseys are all but guaranteed to be stocked? :cheers:

Well my mother and her boyfriend are heading back East to Maryland on the 23rd to visit his brand new grand son. I am going to be watching their house and pets for the week or so, and my mom said in return she would purchase me a Redskins jersey.

The two main ones I want to get right now, are a Cooley Jersey, or a Sean Taylor jersey. If not one of those, then definately a Moss jersey. Now Out here in CA it is rare you see more then one or two different players jerseys in the sports stores, but I am wondering about out there in Maryland, which players jerseys are usually stocked at all times? I just want to try to make it easy on my mother since she isn't a football watcher, so she basically has to go by whatever I write down for her to get........so which player jerseys are all but guaranteed to be stocked? :cheers:

Portis, Taylor, Moss are most prominent. You can get them anywher.

Archived