Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who do the Bucs try to test first?

Burgold

I would think that the Suckaneers would continue to go after Walt Harris. He never showed that he could stop the Bucs in the first meeting, so why wouldn't they keep doing it. Sure, Sean Taylor provides some support, but I wouldn't stop picking on Harris until he proves that he could stop someone.

I would think that the Suckaneers would continue to go after Walt Harris. He never showed that he could stop the Bucs in the first meeting, so why wouldn't they keep doing it. Sure, Sean Taylor provides some support, but I wouldn't stop picking on Harris until he proves that he could stop someone.

I agree 100% Harris played awful against them last time.

I think they will overload one side with 3 wideouts on the first play in a grab for a one vs one matchup. Going deep early to try to open up some running lanes. They will pass to set up the run all game. If they don't the "BrokenCady" will end up with less than 40 yards this time around. :applause:

:bucsuck: :point2sky

the real question is who are WE going to burn first? i say playaction on the very first play and go deep to Moss. shut their fans up from the start. i truly believe that we shock the bucs tomorrow. they have no idea of the strength our D will bring. chrissy is in for a very long day.

Will they go after Springs because of his injury or Rogers because he's a rookie and may be rusty after spending a few weeks recovering? They sure went after us last time. I suspect that they'll try to again early.

I really don't think Springs is gonna play and if he does i suspect it will be sparingly at most. Just my feeling.

Yeah it looked like Springs was in a lot of pain last week, he probably won't be in there for an extended period of time. I think they will go after Walt Harris only after they try to run the ball and fail. Walt Harris has had a somewhat subpar season, but it is the playoffs so I think he can step up. He needs to stop giving up big plays (which he doesn't do a lot, but still) and make open field tackles (that has been his worst area I think). If he doesn't I'm sure Sean Taylor will step up and help him out. I think Rogers will have a big day, especially if he knows Springs is out.

the real question is who are WE going to burn first? i say playaction on the very first play and go deep to Moss. shut their fans up from the start. i truly believe that we shock the bucs tomorrow. they have no idea of the strength our D will bring. chrissy is in for a very long day.

Im not sure your giving our defense enough credit we are ranked in the top 10 just like you are.....

Dont act like our defense is nonexsistant Santana didnt have a freefor all at our last meeting .....and also I think you might not know the stength of our D with a healthy booger and dexter

Im not sure your giving our defense enough credit we are ranked in the top 10 just like you are.....

Dont act like our defense is nonexsistant Santana didnt have a freefor all at our last meeting .....and also I think you might not know the stength of our D with a healthy booger and dexter

im not underestimating your D, i know its solid. however, you guys are ranked 30th in strength of schedule and your run D has slacked a bit in the latter half of the season.

combined with the fact that the bucs have a hard time stopping Portis i think they will key on him all game which will open other avenues for our O.

plus we were without ST, CG and big Joe (2nd half) as well as Lavar last game. your bucs simply have not faced our real D yet. i simply do not think that your O line will stop the pressure.

chissy will fold like a paper bag.

im not underestimating your D, i know its solid. however, you guys are ranked 30th in strength of schedule and your run D has slacked a bit in the latter half of the season.

combined with the fact that the bucs have a hard time stopping Portis i think they will key on him all game which will open other avenues for our O.

plus we were without ST, CG and big Joe (2nd half) as well as Lavar last game. your bucs simply have not faced our real D yet. i simply do not think that your O line will stop the pressure.

chissy will fold like a paper bag.

I think strength of schedule is one of the most overrated things in the NFL. Unlike many other sports any team can beat any other on any given sunday. There are no "true favorites" in the NFL IMO. Our offensive line has handled two monster DTs against Minnesota and Detriot....and controlled Julius and Rucker in two games this season.

Archived