Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

That's it we're doomed

BigRay

:rolleyes: Just watching playbook on the NFL network they were discussing the game with the Bucs and they were saying that the Skins are so banged up in the secondary blah blah blah they couldn't possibly hold up against Galloway. Again this team just have to prove the doubters wrong week in and week out.

:rolleyes: Just watching playbook on the NFL network they were discussing the game with the Bucs and they were saying that the Skins are so banged up in the secondary blah blah blah they couldn't possibly hold up against Galloway. Again this team just have to prove the doubters wrong week in and week out.

Let's make sure Sean Taylor hears all this...Galloway should be peeing his pants while watching ST on film. :bucsuck:

Let's make sure Sean Taylor hears all this...Galloway should be peeing his pants while watching ST on film. :bucsuck:

I have already heard ST on an interview he sound like he is ready very focused that's unbelievable for a young man his age he showing a lot of maturity.

Our secondary banged up? I thought both Springs and ROdgers were supposed to be able to play today?

Springs is still questionable and a game time decisions. Carlos will play but a torn bicep is difficult to tackle with, I can imagine. We were missing some key defenders the last time around so that will be a factor. I'm not sure how R. Brown will do against those big DTs of the Buccaneers. Man this should be a good game.

Guest ComebackKing

I think we can beat the Bucs without Springs it would be safer to totally let him heal for the Seahawks and their much much better passing game.

Springs is still questionable and a game time decisions. Carlos will play but a torn bicep is difficult to tackle with, I can imagine. We were missing some key defenders the last time around so that will be a factor. I'm not sure how R. Brown will do against those big DTs of the Buccaneers. Man this should be a good game.

I am not familiar with the Buccs front four but I keep reading that though they are the #1 D this year, they are small and our O-line will be able to push them around and own the line of scrimage.

I know the Bucs #2 Wide Receiver is out, so we should be able to doubleteam Galloway with ST all day.

Actually, I think Clayton, when healthy, is more dangerous than Galloway. But Galloway is fast and we know better than almost anyone in the league how speed kills.

Look at Clinton's press interview - "4.27 - thats all you need to know"...

I am not familiar with the Buccs front four but I keep reading that though they are the #1 D this year, they are small and our O-line will be able to push them around and own the line of scrimage.

Check out the Strength of Schedule thread. Not only is the Bucs' D small, but it is overrated as well, as it got that way with the 30th toughest schedule in the leauge.

Check out the Strength of Schedule thread. Not only is the Bucs' D small, but it is overrated as well, as it got that way with the 30th toughest schedule in the leauge.

I wouldn't overlook simeon rice though. that guy is a beast to say the least. He is a monster on the field, and can only imagine that he will make 1 or 2 plays at least. Hopefully samuels will do a good job on here out there. it will be a tough job

#1 Defense. I'm sick of that. Lets look at the offenses that they played:

Minnesota 1:00 PM FOX

BUFFALO 1:00 PM CBS

at Green Bay 1:00 PM FOX

DETROIT 1:00 PM FOX

N.Y. Jets 1:00 PM FOX

MIAMI 1:00 PM CBS

at San Francisco 4:15 PM FOX

CAROLINA 1:00 PM FOX

WASHINGTON 4:15 PM FOX

at Atlanta 1:00 PM FOX

CHICAGO 1:00 PM FOX

at New Orleans 1:00 PM FOX

at Carolina 1:00 PM FOX

at New England 1:30 PM FOX

ATLANTA 1:00 PM FOX

NEW ORLEANS 1:00 PM FOX

What offenses? Us and whom else? NE or CAR maybe? Who else on this list has a potent offense? Certainly not Atlanta. This is why they smell like paper tigers. We lost but we lit them up for 35 points!

I wouldn't overlook simeon rice though. that guy is a beast to say the least. He is a monster on the field, and can only imagine that he will make 1 or 2 plays at least. Hopefully samuels will do a good job on here out there. it will be a tough job

In their history of games against each other Samuels and Rice practically negate each other. Thats the luxury that is Chris Samuels - Rice is very good as it Samuels so that means no double team needed!

Archived