Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don't Troll Skins Fans

One Shot

I don't know if anyone's posted a thread like this, so I'll go ahead and be the first. I was reading some of their threads and i saw a couple (started by Skins Fans) saying "good job getting into the playoffs but it ends here" or "Suckaneers are going to sink". Honestly, can't we just let other fans come in here and talk trash so that if we win all they can do is eat crow. I don't think you guys are the ones who wanna eat crow, so this is just advice to not build up the karma because we've done a good job staying classy these past few weeks. with the giants all they did was talk trash in OUR forums and found that all they could do was cry over christmas, we don't want the same thing happening to us. Redskins Fans are classier than that and when people go to the OPPOSING TEAMS forum and mouth off it just makes us look bad and stupid. The result is only those guys taking jabs not only at the Redskins but at Washington D.C. as a whole which is really not worth it. So just wait until we are hopefully the winners then they can eat their crows after the game, alright?

Guest ComebackKing

I needed this post dude to wake me up.

Thanks so much lol.

I've been over there losing my head getting into spinning head twisting fights of insane words and it's doing nothing but hurting everyone involved. I will not even take a trip back to their boards again.

You should really go to there site again, b/c many of us aren't bashing the Bucs or their fans, but its always fun to rattle them a bit....Hell this is the first time we have made it to the post season since 99...enjoy it...it could be awhile to go back...lol...KICK A$$ BRUNELL:helmet:

Archived