Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Umenyiora comments

terps'n'skins

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs05/news/story?id=2281664

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Julius Peppers did his best Thursday to resist reacting to Osi Umenyiora's claim that the New York Giants' defensive ends are better than Carolina's.

But with every "No comment" Peppers offered, it became clearer and clearer that the Panthers' Pro Bowl defensive end was slightly irritated.

Finally, he cracked...

click to read rest

Might be a bad idea to fire up the Panthers defense and Peppers...

Osi Umenosidnfaosidn is a one-hit wonder...watch him disappear into mediocrity when Strahan leaves or if Strahan got injured. Its the same case of sub-par DE does well across from a very good DE...happens all the time.

Umendslfkjalsdkj will get a big-time FA contract from another team and fail miserably. I just hope its not the Skins that give it to him. :doh:

Julius Peppers is the most respected DE in the game today. Osi Umenyiora caught some nice breaks this year. But he wasn't man enough to mention that he got manhandled and pancaked by Samuels two weeks ago the whole game.

Strahan is the most respected DE, no doubt. :gaintsuck

And so it begins. Its so nice to have a head coach i control of this team again. Gibbs would never allow one of our guys to add fuel to the fire. Dont think for 1 second that once the cameras were away that the panthers didnt use this to motivate. :gaintsuck

Osi Umenosidnfaosidn is a one-hit wonder...watch him disappear into mediocrity when Strahan leaves or if Strahan got injured. Its the same case of sub-par DE does well across from a very good DE...happens all the time.

Umendslfkjalsdkj will get a big-time FA contract from another team and fail miserably. I just hope its not the Skins that give it to him. :doh:

He actually got his big payday, from the Giants. I think it was like $46 million. I would love to see the move backfire.

Archived