Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zillgitt Compares Analysts Picks for 05

The 12th Commandment

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/columnist/zenzone/picks.htm

Lot's of talk today about analyst's on our board so I found Zillgitt's list of a number of analysts and how they did with their picks over the course of the year. Carter actually didn't do all that well, someone on another post said he had some sort of amazing record. Salisbury did do pretty well the freakin, non-streakin Steakman. Theisman sucked, oh well he loves us. Zillgitt, of course, had the best record of those he chose to compare himself with, but he has at least one the playoff games wrong.

HAIL!

Edit: My apologies. I should have put this on Around the NFL. Mod's move this at will. Won't happen again.

ummm...Cris carter was 69.5% on the season......That is good.....anything over 65% is professional......

Carter picked us to win so why are you on his jock because he doesn't write about us?

edit: he was 4 % better this season than he was last year but because the favorite won more the other guys were better too....they all are still pros......

I love how everyone talks about our "banged up" defense. The only player who's a question mark is Springs. Yeah Rogers sat out the last 3 games, but he's ready to go this week.

And how is our 5-game winning streak anymore exhausting then finishing 2-3, 3-2, or 4-1 down the stretch? I feel like it makes no sense to say were exhausted from winning 5 in a row. I'd think that meant we're on a roll and have a lot of momentum.

I love how everyone talks about our "banged up" defense. The only player who's a question mark is Springs. Yeah Rogers sat out the last 3 games, but he's ready to go this week.

And how is our 5-game winning streak anymore exhausting then finishing 2-3, 3-2, or 4-1 down the stretch? I feel like it makes no sense to say were exhausted from winning 5 in a row. I'd think that meant we're on a roll and have a lot of momentum.

C'mon now, only Skins 5 game win streaks are exhausting. Everyone elses are inspiring and exhilarating. You should know better... :stick:

;)

Archived