Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis interview is up

number twenty-eight

Why was he writing SS when he was saying Sean Taylor? still funny. Cant stop laughing when I saw him run out there.

Good question, as Sean Taylor is a free saftey, and SS would signify Strong safety, I woudl think.

Regardless, I'm pretty sure thats what he meant.

Still zomg funny though. The underwear thing made me LOL and kinda caught my roommates offguard.

great interview.

What is this guy's problem...Dude thinks this stuff is funny, but almost everyone outside of DC thinks he is a freak.

I also realize why he took his mom to the senior prom.

NOT FUNNY, just WEIRD

5 straight games -- 573 yards and 6TDs. We all know you're just jealous, so you might as well just admit it.

Oh, and I'm sure you remember 144 yards and a TD, don't you? How about the 64 yard TD? Face it -- Portis owns the Bucs, and that trend will continue this Saturday. And you and the rest of the league will have to deal with yet another hilarious CP press conference!!

:silly:

You guys don't understand I'm trying to help Clinton Portis out. Everyone thinks he is off his rocker and you guys just sit here and pretend to laugh at his WEIRD sense of humor...

So just start a STOP CLINTON'S UNFUNNY PRESS CONF. thread.

The only person who going to be off his rocker is your QB when 21 comes thru the line. And pretend to laugh? Hell you pretend to have a team!

UPI January 5, 2006 Detroit

Detroit Lions General Manager Matt Millen announced today he expects to interview Washington area Boys and Girls Club Coach Spanky Janky for the Detroit Lions head coaching position this week.

"Coach Janky has some innovative football ideas," Millen stated. "Nobody can stop his blitz packages, at least on paper. And his ideas for run stopping defense - three safeties and 13 players on the field. . .why hasn't anyone come up with that before? Brilliant! We couldn't get Gregg Williams, but Spanky Janky is the next best thing. With better legs."

I'm not sure when Portis wrote on paper " you can't stop the E T T E blitz" and drew it out? can anyone tell me what he meant by this and why all the reporters laughed at it?

Best Portis interview by far

I'm just figuring, but I bet Ette is his mom's name and he's referring to her punching the philly creep as a "blitz" type of move :laugh:

I'm not sure when Portis wrote on paper " you can't stop the E T T E blitz" and drew it out? can anyone tell me what he meant by this and why all the reporters laughed at it?

Best Portis interview by far

Sam Mike Will

End Tackle Tackle End

(Sam = Strongside LB, Mike = Middle LB, Will = Weakside LB)

Archived