Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis interview is up

number twenty-eight

LMAO.

Tampa fan go to your own teams site.

Portis is gonna run over your ass on sat.

Cmon guys you are just encouraging this...Portis is embarassing himself!!!!

Maybe its just a Redskin thing, I mean the Fag ettes what the hell is that? Cross dressing to go to a football game.

Just a buncha weirdos...Portis is a great fit in DC

Maybe its just a Redskin thing, I mean the Fag ettes what the hell is that? Cross dressing to go to a football game.

Look who's talking. Have you seen Ronde barbers little homo beard lately? Also, this is coming from the guy who's team color was peach for 20 years. Please dude, you're just making yourself look even more like an *******. If you've got nothing productive, original, or somewhat intelligent to say, **** off.

man, I can really feel your jealousy. You only wish CP was a *uckaneer

:stfu: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck:

Look who's talking. Have you seen Ronde barbers little homo beard lately? Also, this is coming from the guy who's team color was peach for 20 years. Please dude, you're just making yourself look even more like an *******. If you've got nothing productive, original, or somewhat intelligent to say, **** off.

You guys don't understand I'm trying to help Clinton Portis out. Everyone thinks he is off his rocker and you guys just sit here and pretend to laugh at his WEIRD sense of humor...

So just start a STOP CLINTON'S UNFUNNY PRESS CONF. thread.

As usual, that was funny. I liked how he puffed up his teammates: Moss, Rogers, Taylor Taylor Taylor Taylor, and Royal (in a left-handed compliment kinda way). Re: Joe Gibbs: "He's alright". lol.

I wonder if some players are jealous of GW's salary, or if they are grateful he's here. What does Portis make, anyone?

You guys don't understand I'm trying to help Clinton Portis out. Everyone thinks he is off his rocker and you guys just sit here and pretend to laugh at his WEIRD sense of humor...

So just start a STOP CLINTON'S UNFUNNY PRESS CONF. thread.

Honestly, you have no idea what you're talking about. Just because you're too big of an uptight moron to get it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with it; maybe it means there's something wrong with you.

Coming from the guy with a sig idolizing weird people

Are you done? Because you don't really have a leg to stand on. You're just making yourself out to be more and more of an idiot by the second.

Do yourself, your team, and its fans a favor, and go away. Because clearly not all Buccaneers fans are as moronic as you are. You're just making it seem that way.

His costume wasn't all that funny, but his one-liners were hilarious. I laughed out loud at his crack about practicing in underwear. Portis is actually pretty good at dropping a punch line.

ChrisCaddy - this ain't your team, so run along. No use getting your head bitten off here where there's no one to help you. I'm sure there are some bucs boards out there to hold you over til Sat.

Man...this Bucs fan just doesn't get it. CP's schtick with the outfits was originally planned to throw off all the reporters who were asking him questions about why he wasn't being productive earlier in the season when the skins were in that midseason slump. He threw off everyone and deflected the negative press and questioning. But since we started our 5-0 streak he's kept it up and it loosens up the team. He's the classic class clown, he can get guys laughing with him, laughing at him, or laughing at his comments about other guys. Its hilarious, he's been loosening up the team and downplaying all the pressure they've been under since they were 5-6.

You wish your Bucs had any personality whatsoever...You've got Simms doing a Gary Busey's son impersonation every week, Gruden doing his Chucky impersonation and whoever that cornerback is that keeps doing a Tiki Barber impersonation (not funny at all). Other than that its just a bunch of boring guys in pewter. If you don't get Portis, then piss off and die...go back to the Bucs boards and talk to your fellow CP haters - we're all loose and happy over here at ExtremeSkins thanks to our boy Clinton and his pals from the U!!!!!

What is this guy's problem...Dude thinks this stuff is funny, but almost everyone outside of DC thinks he is a freak.

I also realize why he took his mom to the senior prom.

NOT FUNNY, just WEIRD

Dude! Dude! Speak for yourself; I live outside of DC and KANSAS thinks Portis is a hoot! I met is Mom, and I can tell you I know where Clinton gets his personality! CP is the fun Bacarooners don't have, or is that Punkarooners?

Trolling...the pastime of a very small life. But at your age, my little perpetual virgin, it's more excusable.

You wish your Bucs had any personality whatsoever...You've got Simms doing a Gary Busey's son impersonation every week, Gruden doing his Chucky impersonation and whoever that cornerback is that keeps doing a Tiki Barber impersonation (not funny at all).

Thank you, that was one of the funniest things I have read in a very long time. I just about howled. Awesome. Hopefully that ass-clown will shut the hell up now.

C port just keeps the team loose and is funny as hell..... Im Coach Gibbs runs a tight ship, so when he does it all the guys get a laugh and makes it good to be around redskin part... and for that Tampa Fan..... Chris Simms in a big game spells..LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived