Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our boys out partyin'

Saqs

Sean Taylor is drunk and hopfully he dosnt get pulled over cuase he wouldnt do a very good job hiding it lol.

Santana Moss is...i cant really tell his eyes look kinda :rolleyes: <<<like that so i get the feeling he is but cant tell.

Clinton Portis probally, its just u cant tell becuase he already acts wierd :laugh:

Sean Taylor is drunk and hopfully he dosnt get pulled over cuase he wouldnt do a very good job hiding it lol.

Santana Moss is...i cant really tell his eyes look kinda :rolleyes: <<<like that so i get the feeling he is but cant tell.

Clinton Portis probally, its just u cant tell becuase he already acts wierd :laugh:

I've always wondered what kept Santana so humble...

Anyone notice Portis giving the shocker?

no, because that's not the shocker.. :rolleyes:

Maybe they are high, but I find it a little stereotypical to assume they're high because their eyes aren't 'perfect.' It was probably dark in there, and they're using a flash, which sometimes makes for weird poses. I smoke weed and I could care less if they do, but I get the feeling that you guys just assume this because they're big black football players. :laugh:

Party On, guys...

no, because that's not the shocker.. :rolleyes:

Maybe they are high, but I find it a little stereotypical to assume they're high because their eyes aren't 'perfect.' It was probably dark in there, and they're using a flash, which sometimes makes for weird poses. I smoke weed and I could care less if they do, but I get the feeling that you guys just assume this because they're big black football players. :laugh:

Party On, guys...

:applause:

Archived