Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar for Vince

otdoggpound

Why not?

If Lavar doesn't want to be here ... trade him for a early 1st rounder, pick up Vince Young with our new pick.

I know we already have Jason Campbell, but like all Auburn football players/alum .... he is garbage!!

I think VY would compliment Southeast Jerome greatly :D ... What a backfield!!

HTTR

Why not?

If Lavar doesn't want to be here ... trade him for a early 1st rounder, pick up Vince Young with our new pick.

I know we already have Jason Campbell, but like all Auburn football players/alum .... he is garbage!!

HTTR

Take a look at my post "Leinhart and Young: Chill out people"

Stupid posts, we have Jason Campbell, just because you don't like Auburn is no reason to diss Campbell.

I suppose Stephen Davis, Carlos Rogers, and Rudi Johnson suck, just to name a few....

EDIT:

Obviously you think its a good idea, you started the thread... :cheers:

Guest sith lord
Calm down slim ... I think its a great idea. Why not?

I was impressed by Vince Young last night as much as anyone. I think he might be a better version of Micheal Vick than Micheal Vick himself. But other than last night, how many other times did you see him play?

Why not?

HTTR

wow so, marcus washington, takeo spikes, ronnie brown and bo jackson are all garbage. i think u should be banned...

HTTR

So I guess we should get rid of Marcus Washington and Carlos Rogers while we're at it since all Auburn football players/alum are garbage. That is just a dumb comment.

:sucks:

Man ... I used to enjoy extremeskins ....

Looking what people have to say about my Skins' since early 2002 ---

Ya'll are some punks -- Get a friggin life you computer nerds

Get a little friggin computer savvy (search feature) you, you non-computer nerd. :sucks:

Man ... I used to enjoy extremeskins ....

Looking what people have to say about my Skins' since early 2002 ---

Ya'll are some punks -- Get a friggin life you computer nerds

Although some comments are a bit excessive you do reallize this has been discussed already. So for all intents and purposes you have to expect to be bashed for starting this post.

As far as my point of view of the post I wouldn't consider Cambell Garbage as you so call say. Joe Gibbs drafted him for a reason and you can't attribute what school he came from and automatically assume he sucks.

Give the kid a chance before you go bashing his abilities.

I was impressed by Vince Young last night as much as anyone. I think he might be a better version of Micheal Vick than Micheal Vick himself. But other than last night, how many other times did you see him play?

I live here in Austin, and I see Vince Young play every week. I wouldn't say he is better than Vick, because Vick only played 2 years, this is Young's 4th year, he was red shirted as a Freshman. He has improved a whole lot over the last year. He is a great college player, but that doesn't mean he will be a great pro player. I am not a UT fan and I am not really a Vince Young fan, but when I look at him he is so raw. When he runs he is not shifty like Vick and he tends to take on tacklers. He is the kind on player that if you haven't played against him he is really hard to gage on how to attack him because of his size and speed, because a lot of the LBs and DBs in college are actually smaller then him. But in the Pros those type of runs won't work because the players on defense are to explosive. Do you think he would have rushing numbers like that against a defense that has the type of LBs we have and a killer safety like Sean Taylor, he would get killed. The guys on this level tackle and they hit too hard, and all it takes is one hit and you are never the same. If anything last night's game showed me that USC doesn't have good disciplined LBs because if they did they would have won the game. Look at Young numbers when UT played against Ohio State, he had an okay game, he was pretty much shut down, the zone read didn't work that night, they won becasue of field position, and because they had the ball last, kind of like last night. I am not sold on Young. I just think that it was one of those fluke everything goes right for you type of seasons for UT and Vince Young.

LaVar doesnt want to be here?

Watch the Game of the Week on ESPN this week, the Eagles Redskins game. They show all the stuff on the sidelines. I recorded it the other night. If you bother to watch it you will see a very happy LaVar and very happy teamates. After watching that the only conclusion a rational person CAN come to is that hes happy to be a Redskin and hes not at odds with any of the team... contrary to what some gossipers would have you believe.

First of all. As I previously stated in another post LaVar is not tradeable. 2nd of all have you seen what trades yield in the NFL.

Everyone has the right to discuss what they want to. But were getting into a situation where people are discussing moronic topics that will not happen. If you have something great to contribute that you read online or found an insider page that no one knew about then please by all means post. Intelligent insiteful redskins news and discussions

Archived