Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Represent: Wear you colors proud at work/school tomorrow!

CalSkins81

Im wearing my Monk jersery to work tomorrow to show my pride in the Burgundy and Gold!!! Wish I could be going to Tampa but will be cheering on the team from SoCal!!! GO SKIN'S beat those Bucs

HTTR!!!

:point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

I have sported Redskins gear all year. The ritual goes a follows:

Friday - Skins polo

Saturday - Portis Jersey (to work)

Sunday - Taylor Jersey (for game)

Monday - Portis or Taylor Jersey over shirt and tie when the Skins win.

I am such a homer, but I love it!!!!

Im wearing my Monk jersery to work tomorrow to show my pride in the Burgundy and Gold!!! Wish I could be going to Tampa but will be cheering on the team from SoCal!!! GO SKIN'S beat those Bucs

HTTR!!!

:point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

Hey, that's not a bad idea! I might just have to do it! :D

I've worn my Skins gear a few times this week as well. Wore Skin's shirt and a beanie in Mexico last week on New Years eve. Wore my jersey on game day on the 1st, wore another skins shirt on Tuesday. On with my Jersey tomorrow. Not sure if I will go with my beanie or just a hat. Its unusually hot this week in the mid to high 70's.

I have sported Redskins gear all year. The ritual goes a follows:

Friday - Skins polo

Saturday - Portis Jersey (to work)

Sunday - Taylor Jersey (for game)

Monday - Portis or Taylor Jersey over shirt and tie when the Skins win.

I am such a homer, but I love it!!!!

Umm..isn't the game on Saturday?

our whole office (100 people) have been encouraged by management to WEAR YOUR BURGUNDY and GOLD... We are about 1/4 mile from Redskins Park and intend to head over at 2 to see the team off!!!!!! GO SKINS!!!!

You lucky dog you. I wish I could be there to see the team off. Hopefully next year I can make a trip up there and see my first live game.

Cheer loud for me too!!! :cheers:

I wear something Redskins just about every day.. and if it's not specifically Redskins.. I at least wear Redskins socks, or burgundy and gold, or burgundy...

When I was growing up, being really into sports (my brother was a high school football coach), I was concerned about having to have two wardrobes in high school... colors for high school and colors for the Redskins.

My high school colors? Maroon and white.

Did I luck out or what?

Archived