Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jamal Anderson signs with Patriots

BlitzFiftySix

As TK and MW said on PTI yesterday, hopefully he'll still be able to walk and play with his kids when he's done with football.

But that's a bargain for a team that doesn't have any salary cap worries. I can't imagine anyone's really picking them to do anything close to what they did last year. If they follow the pattern of the past few years, they'll finish around or below .500 (Ravens, Giants, Titans).

I can't imagine anyone's really picking them to do anything close to what they did last year. If they follow the pattern of the past few years, they'll finish around or below .500 (Ravens, Giants, Titans).

I donno, that's a much better team than people want to believe. Just because they don't follow the ususal "superstar" formula doesn't mean there is not a lot of talent spread throughout the team. They have good coaching and a good work ethic. I think they could contend for years to come.

The Boston Herald, in an article dated 8/27, says there is a disagreement on the contract. The Boston Globe (article dated 8/28) quotes Belicheck, "he's not ready to play," and Tom Brady "he's not here." Sounds to me like "contractual problems" are a stall to buy time for Jam Anderson to get into better shape. After all the problems the Pats have had with injured RB's, you can't blame them for backing away from this one.

Archived