Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

who thinks walt harris is a bum!!!!

redskinrita

personally i do because of the fact that he cant cover man is the reason we cant blitz the way we did last year cause he needs so much help and if springs dont play i feel we need 2 keep the blitzin 2 a minimum!!!!!

Dude, he's starting for us. Give the man some praise. If he gives up a big play now, I'm gonna blame you personally since your bringing him down. Our players need to see support Waterboy.

PS. That's one heck of a run-on sentence!

personally i do because of the fact that he cant cover man is the reason we cant blitz the way we did last year cause he needs so much help and if springs dont play i feel we need 2 keep the blitzin 2 a minimum!!!!!

Get a clue dude. Harris has been in a lot of one on one situations this year and has done well. Yeah he's been up and down but overall he hasn't done a bad job.. But it's easy for someone like you to say he's a bum, because you simply don't know any better

I had much more respect for Harris as a cover corner before the SD game this year. He played 10 yards off the receiver and got beat on the quick out for 12 yards a bunch of times. I think C.R. came in for him that game and played well until his injury.

Overall, I'm glad Harris is on the team and I would take him on the corner any day if Springs or Rogers are not available. Any corner can look good with a solid pass rush in front of him.

common man, this thread is stupid, not to mention i think walt has been doing a pretty ok job the last 2 years, look a where he came from and stuff, hes been through much adversity, and hes on your favorite team, i don't mean you shouldn't be alowed to question him, but don't be a hater

i will root for him and give hin sopport he just makes me so mad at times im sorry!!!!! GOOOOOOOSKINSSSSSSSS

so what had he done this morning when you woke up to make you mad and start a "he's a bum" thread? or have you just been mad ever since the last time he missed a play? :doh:

or is there an alternative explantion for this thread? :hump:

we're in the play-offs. none of our players are bums. harris specifically has missed covering receivers tight on pass protection some number of times, well-defended a few, and made a number of good hard tackles to stop plays, including running plays. he's a specialty player, a back-up, and he's been very banged up this year. Burgold summed him up nicely. nonetheless, he may be gone after this year, i don't know. the guy's tough, works hard, and has the kind of heart and character gibbs likes so that may tilt is to keeping him for depth.

Archived