Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Earnest Byner -- GUARANTEES THE SUPER BOWL. Ok, he didn't, but, read anyway.

Art

Great chat.

I was so happy for him when we won the Super Bowl. The Fumble must've been really hard on him and to come here and win a championship must've been huge for him.

I remember we used to pass to him a lot in the flat, and I don't understand why we don't do that with Portis a lot more often.

:helmet: It seems like the coaches have the Skins thinking and believing that anythings possible if you believe. It was kind of erie thinking about when EB won a Superbowl with the Skins, this team has that same eye of the Tiger, when we win Saturday we'll be tougth to beat confidence is everything. I know you readers may laught at this but, I had a dream so real on the Monday night this year when we beat Dallas I knew then that we had something special with this team. My dream will come true you watch! Go SKINS!!!!!!!!!:applause: :point2sky

Awesome chat, Art! :notworthy

Art? Is that Earnest Byner's nick?

Great chat also, one of the better ones I've read. Hopefully we'll do some more with assistant coaches, that way we'll learn more about the players' 'inside' ;)

Coach Byner,

We do NOT, I repeat, we do NOT want to lose ROCK!!!!

I love the SKINS. I love Rock. I can't imagine watching him wear any other color besides the burgandy and gold.

Blondie

:logo:

Definitely not BOTH Rock and Betts! We gotta keep one of those guys...

Also appreciated his answer about the fumble in Cleveland... He is a class guy... Thanks for the great interview!

:logo:

Byner has always been a personal favorite. I knoew his history before he came to us all that time ago, but (Shock!) I believed in the scouting our HC had done.

Using charcoal at a tailgate proves that he's well-grounded and has excellent taste.:dallasuck

Archived