Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extra ticket available if the Skins come to Seattle

SeattleSkinsFan

Provided that our guys do what we're all hoping and praying for in Tampa on Saturday, I'll have an extra ticket for their game against the overrated Seahawks. My uncle is going to fly up from El Paso for the game, and one of my best friends is going to fly in from Virginia.

But since it's tough to find tickets in groups of 3, I ended up buying a group of 4 tonight on eBay.

They're 50-yard-line seats, section 309, row II (as in aye-aye). They're high up, but still 9 rows down from the top. And did I mention that they're on the 50? Also, they're under cover, so we'll be protected from the weather. Rain is likely, since that's what it does in Seattle in January.

The price of the extra ticket will be $160, a few dollars less than what I paid (just to make it an even number).

So whether you're local or want to travel, you can come cheer on the Redskins with three fellow fans. :applause:

If you're interested in the ticket, send me a Private Message.

So basically the tickets are at about Row 35, is that correct? Do you plan on tailgating at the game? I might be interested.

You're correct. The seats are actually 30 rows back from the walkway, since A-D are on the inside edge of the walkway, and row E is the wheelchair row on the walkway.

As for tailgating, I live near the Bellevue park & ride, so my friend, my uncle, and I will just take the bus. But we'd probably be up for some pre-game festivities if there's something going on.

Mark will be going with a friend, so my extra ticket is still available!

I spoke with the ticket agency this morning and should have the tickets in hand by Tuesday at the latest, so I should be able to overnight it to a buyer by Thursday. Or, if there any 'Skins fans here in the Seattle area who want it, we can do the exchange in person.

Send me a PM if you're interested!

hey listen chumps

my seats are sect 309 row x

oddly enough

so when i yell

CAW CAW CAW

ya'll mofos best be knowin who i be.

a wasted trip you will take.

being ridiculed in the stands and embarrassed on the field.

heck, the redskins players might as well stay home, let alone the fans..

just listen hard for the sounds.. a few rows down will resonate:

CAW

CAW

CAW

hey listen chumps

oddly enough

so when i yell

CAW CAW CAW

CAW

CAW

CAW

Sounds more like the crow you'll be eating :laugh:

hey listen chumps

oddly enough

so when i yell

CAW CAW CAW

CAW

CAW

CAW

My guess is, this guy does not work for Microsoft.

Provided that our guys do what we're all hoping and praying for in Tampa on Saturday, I'll have an extra ticket for their game against the overrated Seahawks. My uncle is going to fly up from El Paso for the game, and one of my best friends is going to fly in from Virginia.

But since it's tough to find tickets in groups of 3, I ended up buying a group of 4 tonight on eBay.

They're 50-yard-line seats, section 309, row II (as in aye-aye). They're high up, but still 9 rows down from the top. And did I mention that they're on the 50? Also, they're under cover, so we'll be protected from the weather. Rain is likely, since that's what it does in Seattle in January.

The price of the extra ticket will be $160, a few dollars less than what I paid (just to make it an even number).

So whether you're local or want to travel, you can come cheer on the Redskins with three fellow fans. :applause:

If you're interested in the ticket, send me a Private Message.

Does anyone know what hotel they are staying at?

My mother started a tradition by having them sign her jacket. It has people like Jack Kent Cooke, Darrell Green, etc.

I want to continue that tradition and need to know where they are staying and when they are coming in.

Barbara

Archived