Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pressure on Simms???

JimmyConway

Last time we faced the Bucs it was clear that without pressuring Simms our D can't be successful. We dominated Cadillac and Alstott but Simms had a field day. We showed them some different looks but TBs protection scheme was solid. What should we do to force more TO's and pressure Simms?

--This should play the key role in deciding who wins.

i agree, i just dont think we should bring the house like we did against them the first time. TB was reday for the blitzing and it showed.It seemed like each blitz was picked up and it created openings down the field for big plays

i think we should hold up on blitzing and let our front four do the job. i think we should confuse simms by showing blitz and dropping back and choose our spots carefully.

im sure Greg Williams has already assessed this and im excited to see this defense take over another game

Our DLINE was not healthy the first time we played. saturday will be different DLINE is back and healthy Simms is in for a long SADURDAY NIGHT

bingo. What Tampa fans don't realize that with Griffin and Salavea healthy in the middle Simms can't step up to throw the ball like he did in the first game. In addition, both Daniels and Wynn have elevated their games since then. But lets not also forget the fact that in that first game we didn't have the Killa in the secondary. Good luck JoeyG. You may want to talk to Terry Glenn on how to duck and cover..... :D

id be surprised if simms has a similar performance

its his 1st playoff start hes bound to be nervous and the redskins have a healthy d-line with taylor back.springs missed the last game aswell

but gibbs n his staff have always been known to come out with something new n different in the playoffs.theres no one better than gibbs in post season play

Archived