Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This Eagles fan says "Redskins make Superbowl and says why?"(from KFFL)

michael_33

This might be the smartest eagles fan in the world!! :laugh:

EaglesKickA##

<-- Looking Forward To It Join Date: Apr 2003

Redskins Will Make The Super Bowl. Reason Why Inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During Andy Reid's tenure as Eagles head coach, the Eagles have lost their last game of the season to a team that made the Super Bowl every year.

Pats Last year in the Super Bowl

Carolina, Tampa, St. Louis the 3 previous NFCCG's

NY Giants in the 2nd round

St. Louis in his 1st year, in the regular season

Last game this year, was a loss to Washington. See, how can you argue with this?

WOW...VERY interesting tidbit here...

well you learn something new everyday

hopefully the Skins can keep it going, it really isnt that much of a stretch to say theyll come out of the NFC, they know their conference and have performed well against it all year.

:bucsuck:

let's just leave that year out then. and now we can say that it's happened every year of the millenium. It's a millenium trend for andy reid

:cheers:

any reason to add fuel to my fire of hope is welcome.

maybe we can work out a deal with the NFL where we play the Eagulls Week 17 every year, thatd guarentee SB's every year till they got sick of Andy Holmgren, or is it Mike Reid?

Is this our year? Naw, its our MILLENIUM.

:bucsuck:

Argument is flawed because we beat St Louis in the final game in 99.

Well, that was a game where a 13-2 team was resting its starters against a 4-11 team. And the backups still almost beat your ass, may as well count that one too, I mean do you really think you would have won that game if it was actually a game?

argument is flawed because the eagles are crap now

previously they were a good team so beating them was a good hard task but it doesnt matter so much beating a 6-10 team

but i wouldnt be surprised if skins went to superbowl cos thats joe gibbs 4 u.hes one of the greatest if not the greatest coach ever.if he wins a superbowl this time round there can be no argument thats hes the greatest nfl coach ever

but i wouldnt be surprised if skins went to superbowl cos thats joe gibbs 4 u.hes one of the greatest if not the greatest coach ever.if he wins a superbowl this time round there can be no argument thats hes the greatest nfl coach ever

Seriously, could you argue against the guy after everyone picking the Redskins to go 4-12 or 5-11 except Theismann who was rideculed for weeks?

Archived